September 29, 2024, 06:27:24 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

6 weeks sober

Started by hobbit, June 24, 2012, 01:08:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

god i'm so fucking borred

Mando Pandango

Are you trying to stay sober or are you just unable to acquire drugs.

Either way good job.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

silvertone

i been sober 4 like 20 minutes. 

hobbit

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on June 24, 2012, 01:12:41 PM
Are you trying to stay sober or are you just unable to acquire drugs.

Either way good job.
i'm doing it to prove I'm not an addict. honestly, i only smoke weed and eat shrooms. but with shrooms i never eat enough to hallucinate. i eat one or two small ones to get a little high off them. but i don't know how long to abstain from drugz to prove i'm not an addict.

but since i quit i have noticed that i watch more tv and eat more candy than usual.

snoorkel

Quote from: hobbit on June 24, 2012, 01:28:32 PM
i'm doing it to prove I'm not an addict. honestly, i only smoke weed and eat shrooms. but with shrooms i never eat enough to hallucinate. i eat one or two small ones to get a little high off them. but i don't know how long to abstain from drugz to prove i'm not an addict.

but since i quit i have noticed that i watch more tv and eat more candy than usual.

this is stupid you were doing what everyone should do. weed and shrooms don't apply to "drug addict"

Andria

taking shrooms without the intent of hallucinating makes no sense to me

is that even something people do?

snoorkel

Quote from: Echo on June 24, 2012, 02:27:00 PM
taking shrooms without the intent of hallucinating makes no sense to me

is that even something people do?

yes, a lot of people like doing it because you remain fully functional but the back of your mind still explodes so you're swimming around in there at the same time. you get a lil ethereal and time starts slippin, but not too much. to me the fun part about shrooms is travelling inside yourself and exploring ideas/memories with intense clarity, which you only need a small dose to begin to do...

Andria

Quote from: vziard on June 24, 2012, 02:51:07 PM
yes, a lot of people like doing it because you remain fully functional but the back of your mind still explodes so you're swimming around in there at the same time. you get a lil ethereal and time starts slippin, but not too much. to me the fun part about shrooms is travelling inside yourself and exploring ideas/memories with intense clarity, which you only need a small dose to begin to do...

In that case I was just uninformed, so thank you for clarifying.

hobbit

got some good dope because it was my bday. 4hrs sober.

silvertone

OoOOoOO skankin judge . use twenty pearls for his friendship :)

piano moths

i don't even think about weed or shrooms like that
kill them w kindness

Go Up