September 28, 2024, 06:34:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Proof that our youths are fucked

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 21, 2012, 02:51:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAgti_2uziA[/youtube]

Kids dont respect elders anymore
it's sad

QuoteDavidme86: we should send little shits like those to work in the fields

I agree 100%
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

Is There Any Time Youth Actually Respected The Old Heads? Eh hehehehe, no.

Nyerp

Quote from: Pancake Persona on June 21, 2012, 04:34:49 PM
She looks like an egg

lawlz confirmed for being one of the little shits in the video

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Fuck on June 21, 2012, 07:23:18 PM
lawlz confirmed for being one of the little shits in the video
she probably votes republican

[spoiler]But the video really did bother me when I first watched it. They're all dicks to a degree I could've never imagined.[/spoiler]

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

did you all go to a private school or something cause this was pretty much everyday situations at my highschool

??????

Classic

Perhaps it's the southern gentleman in me, but we never treated our faculty like that.

And the ones that did really weren't tolerated by faculty OR students.

don't let's

Kids don't respect anything or anybody

Selkie

I saw that video, it was horrible. But yea, the truth is situations like this happen all the time in schools. Kids in general are just huge asshole dicks. Especially middle schoolers. Why? I have no idea.

The really sad part about that video is how no one else ever spoke up for the woman, not even the bus driver. I'm sure other kids must have been hearing what the twats were saying.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Selkie on June 22, 2012, 02:52:36 PMThe really sad part about that video is how no one else ever spoke up for the woman, not even the bus driver.
Quote from: Selkie on June 22, 2012, 02:52:36 PMThe really sad part about that video is how no one else ever spoke up for the woman, not even the bus driver.
srsly

I thought the same thing.

When I was a kid and other kids on the bus started acting like assholes, my bus drivers would pull over and scream at them.

Selkie

Quote from: Pancake Persona on June 22, 2012, 04:16:25 PM
srsly

I thought the same thing.

When I was a kid and other kids on the bus started acting like assholes, my bus drivers would pull over and scream at them.

Seriously, when I was in school the bus driver would drive off the road and scream at kids for talking too loudly

Hippopo

My bus driver did the same thing.  O_0

silvertone

my bus driver sampled CAN and he rapped 2 fast and couldn't understand him.

hobbit

Go Up