July 01, 2024, 01:16:31 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Dream Team

Started by Hiro, June 12, 2012, 11:32:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

June 12, 2012, 11:32:16 PM Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:45:29 PM by Makaveli
If Pokemon were real and you had to have a traditional 6-Pokemon team, who would you choose? Don't go for combinations that have special battle tricks in the games, and preferably don't go for a "strongest" team. Oh, and no legendaries since nobody would actually have one irl.
I would like a diverse group of some of my favorites. Raichu would be on there for sure since he's my favorite, Archeops is my 2nd favorite and the best flying type, Scrafty is a true bro, everyone needs a Lapras to ride on, Sigilyph because I want a psychic type,  and then Growlithe because I fucking love dogs.

Commander Fuckass

Ghastly
Haunter
Gengar
Houndour
Farfetch'd
Kadabra
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

6M69I69B9

June 13, 2012, 04:05:34 AM #3 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 10:49:07 PM by Original_MIB
Fucking love all of them.  I usually only use the first five Pokémon, because I just don't feel right when using six, so I just picked what I would possibly pick for the sixth one.  

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

ME##

YPrrrr

Well fuck the premise of this thread just for a second. I was just planning a pokemon team to put together today so I will take a moment to post them first and get to the irl six second.

A lovely combination of defense and offensive power. It's actually really mostly designed to beat my friend and I would consider dropping metagross for Lucario so I could have a better physical attacker. I lose some defense against psychic in that instance though...

IRL:

This is mostly because of the games... I love his ability guts combined with his high speed... It always feels great to sweep with a pokemon you can find on the first or second route of the game

Volcarona really helped change my perception of bug types and it's a beast. Great boosting abilities, surprising bulk and it looks awesome to boot. Sweet.

Marowak has always been amongst my favorite pokemon... I like the bone design particularly. His only problem being he is too slow to take advantage of his massive attack

Kabutops... just looks awesome.

Never one of the more useful pokemon... at least until now with Magic Bounce. I've always liked the ancient/native american style look it has going for it

Idk again just like the look

And there we go, a team with terrible coverage but personality gallore n_u

bluaki

Simply because they're some of my favorites and include some types that would be useful outside of battle

Go Up