September 30, 2024, 02:28:15 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

MOVING OUT

Started by ncba93ivyase, June 02, 2012, 02:57:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

For those of you who moved out of your family's house, if anybody, how was it?

is your life better or worse now

Because I'm moving out of this house in a couple of hours and I'll be in an apartment with my woman for the next two years. wrench;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

moving into my own place, then moving out here, have been the best changes i've made to my life so far. it's a "big step" forward

YPrrrr

I wouldn't say I'm completely separated from my parents but living without them has been a significant significant improvement hocuspocus;

Hippopo

It's great.  I would highly recommend it.

[spoiler]Moving in with your "woman" might be difficult.[/spoiler]

snoorkel

Quote from: Hippopo on June 02, 2012, 11:42:40 AM
[spoiler]Moving in with your "woman" might be difficult.[/spoiler]

yes, this usually ends badly unless you're absolutely committed to a 5-10 year relationship y/n

[spoiler]been working for me  giggle;[/spoiler]

silvertone

my friends and I were going to move into a home together, but then they decided to move into a house without me lol.

strongbad

was kind of rough at first, since i never realized how dependent on my parents i was in terms of general living

but my social life flourished since i didn't have to abide by curfew or always checking in with my parents
and once i got the hang of living on my own it became 100% better

only thing i miss is my mom's meals. other than that it is better in literally every way.

Go Up