October 01, 2024, 12:25:11 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, May 25, 2012, 05:57:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on May 26, 2012, 06:16:10 PM
we drove in 1964 to disneyland from iowa all 6 kids in back of the ford and no air conditioned the whole way.  drove almost straight through across I-10, worst 19 hours of my life. resort destination my ass
To be fair he said Disney World is the resort destination n_u

Also it has waterparks :O

Blizzard Beach RUB IT

snoorkel

Quote from: NDDR on May 26, 2012, 07:11:21 PM
To be fair he said Disney World is the resort destination n_u

Also it has waterparks :O

Blizzard Beach RUB IT

yeah I'm sayin not a resort destination my Ass we drove from the farm in Iowa , whole damn famndamily packed into that shitty buick, go to disneyland. I didn't want t o go even disneyland My Good GOD Lord Disneyland

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on May 26, 2012, 07:40:38 PM
yeah I'm sayin not a resort destination my Ass we drove from the farm in Iowa , whole damn famndamily packed into that shitty buick, go to disneyland. I didn't want t o go even disneyland My Good GOD Lord Disneyland
Yeah but he said Land was just a local thing

But idk anything about it like if they have Disney-centric hotels there too

snoorkel

did you know we're both using Chrome 19.0.1084.52 ? wow

ME##

you guys should support your local amusement parks instead of helping disney.
Quote from: vziard on May 26, 2012, 08:00:23 PM

out of date loonies

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on May 26, 2012, 08:00:23 PM
It sucks, the chrome I had on my old computer was better and allowed Youtube saddood;
Quote from: Dovydas on May 26, 2012, 08:06:09 PM
you guys should support your local amusement parks instead of helping disney.out of date loonies
I do, I go to Hershey even though I don't like rides

Which is why I won't go to 6 Flags out here. They don't even have chocolate wtf

Hippopo

My sister is moving there in two weeks to be a sous-chef for some hotel.  She promised me free tickets, bitches. AWESOME

PLEASEHELP1991

busch gardens williamsburg is so ugh
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Snowy

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

bluaki

Disney is one of the most local amusement parks to me n_u

only Busch Gardens is significantly closer

Snowy

May 30, 2012, 05:09:27 PM #58 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:26:39 PM by Snowy
Disney story time~

On saturday I got up around 4 to get to the school to take a bus to the airport. Everything was fine, left on schedule, etc. We got to Disney around 10AM. We were dropped off at the Transportation Center where we could take a bus to any park we wanted to just take the monorail to Magic Kingdom (which my group did).

The 1st day was really fun, I got to hang out with some of my friends and we got to go on all of the major rides with very little waiting and got some really good photos. Nothing too special, went to bed around 12.

Sunday was the first morning we had there. Had some breakfast and got on a bus for Blizzard Beach. It was pretty fun there, I got to do the Summit Plummet a couple times which was the biggest thing there. Me and my friends really just relaxed in the Lazy River for a while and then did more of the water rides once the lines thinned out. That night we went to Epcot (Every pocket comes out thinner/Every person comes out thicker) and ate at the Biergarten in Germany which was an all you can eat buffet themed around Oktoberfest. I had some of the best food I've eaten there. After dinner we left and saw Fantasmic in MGM Studios which was pretty cool. We left the parks after that and went to bed.

On Monday we went to MGM again during the day to do Aerosmith's Rockin' Roller Coaster. That has to be my favorite ride in Disney next to Tower of Terror. Tower of Terror was pretty fun. We did some reading on the elevator, as it was a long ride to our rooms. [spoiler][/spoiler]
After we did all the rides and any shopping we wanted to do, we went back to Epcot because that's where the rest of our school was. Got some dinner in Britain and headed over to Japan because some of my friends were over there. I got a lot of really cool things in Japan, and they had a lot of really cool things I didn't buy too, it was really expensive there. I got an Eva shirt and a Durarara shirt, Pikachu and Zekrom figures, a Dewott plush, a Mini-Totoro plush, some strawberry rice cakes, a blueberry and a yuzu ramuné, some chocolate and strawberry mushrooms and bamboo candies (pocky in the shape of bamboo shoots and mushrooms), some mango hi-chew and some grape hi-chew, and a headband that says "Number 1" that I'll wear to Comic Con with my Kamina glasses. After that I stopped in Germany again and got a shirt from their soccer team (http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=220898659624&nma=true&rt=nc&si=QU%252F1v%252FC8RysKTx1GQ7UypWMRxhM%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_822wt_817 looks like this, but doesn't have the flag's colors under the bird). After that we saw the laser-light show and left.

Tuesday morning we packed and got ready to leave. We had to get everything out of our rooms as once we left for Universal we couldn't come back. After packing we went to the food court to get some breakfast and then grabbed our stuff and brought it to the front to have it taken to the airport and flown home with us later. We took a bus to Universal and the moment we got off, it started raining. All of the rides were still open, and made most of the rollercoasters better. The Hulk ride was awesome in the rain, and so was the dragon rollercoaster in the Harry Potter section. We did all of the Marvel rides except for the Accellatron or whatever it's called. We skipped Toon Town and Jurassic Park and headed straight to Harry Potter World. We got some butterbeer and got in line for the dragon rollercoaster. After that we got some lunch and got in line for the Harry Potter simulator ride. We ended up being stuck in line for 2 hours because it broke down or something, and we needed to kill some time so we stayed in line. After it started up again we got all the way to the end of the line and it broke down again. I actually ended up seeing a member of another forum I go on and he was able to hook us up with some free fastpasses because we were in line for almost 2 hours. The ride was pretty fun, and after we got off of it we had to go back to our busses and go to the airport. Once we got there, not 5 minutes after sitting down they announced that our flight was delayed for 3 hours. After a little bit, some guys flying to New York (I think) started playing Ninja. a bunch of my friends joined it and it was surprisingly fun.
Quoteso pretty much you are in a circle or whatever and one person starts by making a sudden move to try to touch your hand now, that person cannot move until his/her next turn. As he/she tries to tag your hand you need to try to move your hand so it doesn't get tagged. Then it is your turn and if your hand is touched you are out.
that ended up going for 2 of the 3 hours so the rest of the time was just talking to people. A girl I know ended up setting on the armrest of the chair I was sitting on and the one next to me (since the chairs were right next to each other) and se sat on my arm a little and she kept putting her leg next to mine it was nice. lubdoods;

The flight back was boring because everyone was asleep and one of my friends sat next to me, making it impossible for the girl I was talking to earlier to sit next to me. smithicide; I had brought my DS for the flight but I couldn't play it because it would give me a headache and I didn't have my iPod and earphones to help me go to sleep so it was just 3 hours of looking out the window.

Now I'm home and well rested, I got home around 1:30 and slept until 12:30.

On Tower of Terror I got my friend's MySQL book to float and hit the ceiling. It was kind of awesome. AWESOME

Edit: I forgot that going into Epcot, I was asked by some 16/17 year old girl from Mississippi if I was married. We were just talking while we were waiting in line to get into the park and she turned around and asked "Where are you from?"
"Pennyslvania, where are you from?"
"Mississippi. Are you married"
"No, I'm only 18"
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. You look and sound so much older than that"
It was easily the funniest part of the trip.

Hippopo

Go Up