October 02, 2024, 05:38:37 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Favorite Things about Boyah

Started by silvertone, May 20, 2012, 11:09:08 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

that we have a food board and it is one of our most active boards that i am always excited to read.

Andria

snoorkel

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on May 20, 2012, 11:15:22 AM
nothing ever changes
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

applesauce

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on May 20, 2012, 11:23:30 AM
boyah totes changes bro

In the pleroma there is nothing and everything. It is quite fruitless to think about the pleroma, for this would mean self-dissolution.

applesauce

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.

silvertone

Quote from: applesauce on May 20, 2012, 11:29:25 AM
Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
i actually got someone to deconvert from christanity because of this verse.  + the verse i showed

applesauce

Quote from: silvertone on May 20, 2012, 11:30:32 AM
i actually got someone to deconvert from christanity because of this verse.  + the verse i showed

good job.n

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Travis

Mobius135

Quote from: applesauce on May 20, 2012, 11:29:25 AM

Desert town has magical woods with bears in it? Uhh don't think bears were native there...

Sounds made up
.gif[/img]

Hiro

don't let's

Its impending doom

doom;

[spoiler] Q('_' Q)[/spoiler]

snoorkel

Quote from: Mobius135 on May 20, 2012, 11:52:36 AM
Desert town has magical woods with bears in it? Uhh don't think bears were native there...

Sounds made up

the bible was all made up in medieval times as a backstory for jesus. here is the "real" bible: http://www.amazon.com/The-Cyber-Spellbook-Magick-Virtual/dp/1564145824

Go Up