September 30, 2024, 02:27:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you like who you like on Boyah?

Started by Classic, May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

Andria

Hensa

Kaz - because despite how things ended up, I really find that you are one of the few people on earth who truly get me. Since I was 14, we've been the best of friends and I never ever plan on changing that. I wish to god you would get a texting plan or somthing because I miss the fuck out of talking to you. You are one of my favorite people.

JMV - because I love Jmv. You are my one and only Kewn. Youve been there for me for so long! Thinking about you makes me happy and I miss when we used to text all the time.

Hobbes- You are happy. That makes me happy. Remember when you took a picture of your self holding that picture of rudolph? I miss those days, haha.

Hiro- it always made me laugh how embarrassed you were to talk to me on the phone around your sister, but i think you are rather adorable person in general. remember those watermelon pictures you took? You should totally send those to me again, ill put them on my fridge.

Hime and Pink - my fellow woman folk<3

Snowy - your sweatpants dance captured my heart forever.

Wawi - because you are my babby

Skylark- you are hotter than fuck.

Wrenchy- because you were my boyah prom date.

Tyler- Because you are so god damn fabulous.

Nyerp - I love you even when your webcam is on. I love your one or two word posts too.

NotSid - you have the best voice in all of boyah, and if i were rich enough, I would pay you to fly down here and read me a scooby doo fan fiction on a nightly basis.

theres more to add here but im getting tipsy.

Mando Pandango

forgive my ignorance but who is hobbes
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

the better question is how did you not know that goonish

Mando Pandango

because i've literally never seen anyone on boyah refer to him as hobbes

Nyerp

YPrrrr

I'm pretty sure the only two people to refer to me as Hobbes are Hensa and Kaz and it's pretty infrequent...

Especially since Popsi joined n_u

Aside: Thanks Hen, I miss those days too... All the way back when I was a college freshman, my goodness O_0

Slim

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on June 01, 2012, 10:57:17 PM
how would i have figured that out

lol how could u not know that??? XD XD XD. this is ypr we're talking about, a boyar all-star! he's practically a celeb, u should know everything about him and his various nicknames duhhh. ur not a very good boyarger shame on u. doodthing;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Mando Pandango

you're right slim

i've brought shame upon the lord god doodthing

Nyerp

Quote from: Slim on June 02, 2012, 12:46:42 AM
lol how could u not know that??? XD XD XD. this is ypr we're talking about, a boyar all-star! he's practically a celeb, u should know everything about him and his various nicknames duhhh. ur not a very good boyarger shame on u. doodthing;

why are you still here

Slim

Quote from: Fuck on June 02, 2012, 01:36:46 AM
why are you still here

???

i'm a boyarger thru and thru. sometimes i feel dat i dont fit in regular socety with normal (ew) ppl, but i always feel right at home when im here. im chubby and autistic just like u so i always feel that this is where i belong, u know, amongst my own kind. thats y i will always remain a boyarger 4 life. happydood; happydood; happydood;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Nyerp

wow that hit me deep man

brb turning my life around because some internet tough guy typed like a retard

Go Up