September 30, 2024, 02:33:01 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why do you like who you like on Boyah?

Started by Classic, May 09, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on May 23, 2012, 09:24:02 AM
What in the fuck happened to you?
was he always some pseudo-philosopher

And do you two ever talk anymore?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 23, 2012, 11:50:48 AM
was he always some pseudo-philosopher

And do you two ever talk anymore?

He wasn't that bad before though and not really. I still have his number and I'll probably text him soon and hang out.

applesauce

May 28, 2012, 04:42:14 AM #47 Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 04:47:23 AM by applesauce
I will do a list. This really isn't in any order and I don't think I could put you in order if I wanted to. The people I list are mostly going to be the people I know the best, mostly because of being active during the same months that I've been more active, g+, ect. Honestly, out of all the boyagers I know there's only one I dislike (and nope, it's not you Nyerpy). Pretty much every boyager is a pretty unique person and adds to the community. Also, thanks to all of you who mentioned me. <3 sorry I haven't been that active lately.

Kazzy-- haven't talked at all since g+ stopped back in march, but let it be known that I think you're pretty cool and that you're often, and certainly were, the driving force behind Boyah the keeps things going during times of need. You're pretty much the classic boyager and everyone loves you for that. Also FUCK THE KAZ POLICE

Grant-- hm. Definitely the boyager I could see being really close friends with IRL the most. Usually the boyager I am closest with-- there have definitely been times in the last year where I'd say you've been among my best friends. It's always great talking with you, and I really appreciate it. Idk what else to say. I'm sure you understand.

Popsi-- Even though our love has faded and we've moved on, I will forever remember you as my first long distance Internet transgendered girlfriend. Seriously though you're a cool guy and I'm sure you know that. I miss seeing you in g+.  One of the best wrenchers.

Siddo-- One of the coolest people I know. It's interesting how I despise the local arts scene here but think you're awesome. I'm often jealous of your creativity and sense of humor.

DP-- I don't think we really understand eachother, but I've always thought you were a really great guy and also your dog is probably one of the best dogs. Seriously, #1 Boyah dog (though geno's dog is also bad ass).

Snork-- the way we grew apart during the last couple years of high school but then started exploring together a bit after high school ended was weird. But whatever. I enjoy talking to you every few months and seeing your random Boyah posts, even if they're mostly bullshit. I think if we lived in the same place we would be friends again. Not like we were in 7th-9th grade, but more than we were in 11th-12th.

David (of the Iowa variety)-- the way you're quiet and shy meant that it actually took a bit of effort to get to know you, but the few times we've had really in-depth conversations about maps and trains and cities and geography have been great. I only know a few people who like to talk about that stuff with me and I always appreciate it.

Socks-- hm. I feel like I understand you, but you don't agree with that, but its okay. I see a lot of you as things that I have either repressed or chosen to turn away from that are within myself. It's almost as if I had taken every major decision I've made in my life and made the opposite decision, I would be you. I think that is how I can feel so different yet so similar to you. Not sure if that makes any sense.

Echo-- the most striking thing about you is how much you care for the people you know. I'm serious.

Other boyagers that I really value but I'm not writing about right now, though I may come back and write about later-- Tyler, Washington David, geno, skylark, silver, blu, the SNOWSTER, Trevor, Hensa.

I love you all.

Hippopo

Thank you Tyler.  I love you too. <3

YPrrrr

Well I still like you anyway applesauce n_u

Classic

applesauce

Quote from: NDDR on May 28, 2012, 11:50:38 AM
Well I still like you anyway applesauce n_u

WOW YIPPER SHIT. I'm really sorry, I was writing this on my phone and didn't have the ability to go back up and see who I already talked about and by the time I got to the bottom and was just listing people because I was lazy, I assumed I had mentioned you. Like all the others I mentioned, I think we could be good friend's IRL and you're one of the biggest contributors to Boyah, at least in my mind. I really enjoyed the time we met, and Im glad you did too. Next time you're here plan to stay a night or at least a few more hours as we can walk around some more and have a couple beers at a good cheap BYOB Mexican place.

YPrrrr

Quote from: applesauce on May 28, 2012, 01:56:30 PM
WOW YIPPER SHIT. I'm really sorry, I was writing this on my phone and didn't have the ability to go back up and see who I already talked about and by the time I got to the bottom and was just listing people because I was lazy, I assumed I had mentioned you. Like all the others I mentioned, I think we could be good friend's IRL and you're one of the biggest contributors to Boyah, at least in my mind. I really enjoyed the time we met, and Im glad you did too. Next time you're here plan to stay a night or at least a few more hours as we can walk around some more and have a couple beers at a good cheap BYOB Mexican place.
That's okay, I figured you just forgot n_u

We'll always have Chicago (also I love me some Mexican, good call baddood; )

Slim

oh gosh so many people to talk about!! here goes nothin:

JMV - so sexy giggle;

YPR - so knoweldgable on sportz n stuff <333

Kaz - the essence of boyar right here!! such a fun, happygolucky, personible person. keep it up kazzy u know we love you! <3

Socks - u opened my mind

Skylark - u opened my heart

Hiro - so heroic! lol jk i kid i kid. seriously though your just a cool person in general i bet you get all the girls :)

Tec - my favorite golfer in the pga right now happydood;

Nyerp - so fucking cool!!!!! such a laidback, likable personality... i bet you're the most populer dude in your school! ;)

Snowy - my absolute fav highschooler here! i'd so go to prom with him if i could <33

Lawlz - the man himself! such an inspiration. he showed me how much a person can accomplish with aspergers. now i believ i can do anything despite my disabilities giggle;

all you guys have helped me so much in in my time at boyar!! if i left u out i'm sorry. theres no way i could have made it to koopa without all you guys though seriously!! <333
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

piano moths

kill them w kindness

FAMY2

Slim - Cause he can be such an ass hole.

Juni

I love who I love because they don't know I exist.  happydood;

FAMY2

Go Up