July 01, 2024, 01:32:54 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyahcraft Xbox

Started by Mobius135, May 09, 2012, 09:19:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mobius135

Just got Minecraft for Xbox. Anybody interested in playing?

Mobius135 (derrrrrrrr)
.gif[/img]

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

I'll pick it up this weekend probably.

Snowy620

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snowy on May 09, 2012, 09:44:46 AM
I'll pick it up this weekend probably.

Snowy620
WHY

Why would you play this on a console when it already exists on OS X and Windows with even more features akudood;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mobius135

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 09, 2012, 10:02:39 AM
WHY

Why would you play this on a console when it already exists on OS X and Windows with even more features akudood;

A lot of my friends have crappy computers and refuse to play minecraft because their machine can't run it. They have Xboxs though. So now I have it for both, so I can play with all my friends.
.gif[/img]

strongbad

Quote from: Mobius135 on May 09, 2012, 11:56:02 AM
A lot of my friends have crappy computers and refuse to play minecraft because their machine can't run it. They have Xboxs though. So now I have it for both, so I can play with all my friends.

lawlz is closed minded

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 09, 2012, 12:26:35 PM
lawlz is closed minded
there's close-minded and then there's spending money on a lame port of a game you already own

Mobius135

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 09, 2012, 12:28:56 PM
spending money on a lame port of a game you already own

Usually I'd agree with this, but I believe that the developers of Minecraft deserve my money if it helps them make better products. I've logged so many hours on Minecraft, it's paid for itself three times over for me if not more.
.gif[/img]

Hiro

I've heard that the port is really good actually

Geno

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 09, 2012, 10:02:39 AM
WHY

I'll have to agree with Lawlz on this.

Why.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Failure on May 09, 2012, 03:04:33 PM
I've heard that the port is really good actually

From what I've heard, it's basically 1.6.6 beta with some changes to make it more playable on a console.

Also, with a maximum world size of 1000x1000 blocks. akudood;

Snowy

>It's the beta

I'll just get the computer version once I get a decent computer.

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Snowy on May 09, 2012, 07:48:04 PM
>It's the beta

I'll just get the computer version once I get a decent computer.

It does have the cool old land generation code.

But there are a lot of mods that let you play in older versions on PC anyways.

Snowy

"Hey Max, do you have Minecraft for the Xbox?"
"No not yet, why?"
"(INSERT CODE FOR IT) now you do"

So I got this today because my friend is so generous. goowan

Mobius my name is Snowy620 if you wanna play

me003

haha Lawlz and Geno agreeing on something.

Jeez dude, some people don't like PC gaming. For instance, I own minecraft on the PC, I barely play it. Keyboard is not comfortable, and all my friends bought it for Xbox so I almost bought the xbox version too. I'm a console gamer, I like the way a controller feels in my hand.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Go Up