October 02, 2024, 11:14:42 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

well

Started by Hiro, May 06, 2012, 10:18:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Quote from: Haunter on May 06, 2012, 12:14:49 PM
he was warned after the first two times and was late again
so why wouldn't it be a reasonable reason for them to fire him after basically saying 'don't do this again or they'll be consequences'

This Very Important Job Of Makign Sandwiches NEeds Everyone to BE here at the Exactly On Time for this Shitty Food is very IMportant. You may not be allowed access to Money if you are late because this FOod is Important. no mercy

silvertone

also to Make sure we keep out the riff raffw e Pay our employees the least amount money Possible we expect perfect performance For our Bullshit at the lowest price. just like our food

Snowy

Quote from: Haunter on May 06, 2012, 12:02:06 PM
seems like a reasonable reason if you ask me.

shut the fuck up

silvertone

this is called survival of the fittest. if you cant grill with the best than ddie like the rest- 5 guys

Hiro

he was warned after the first two times and was late again
so why wouldn't it be a reasonable reason for them to fire him after basically saying 'don't do this again or they'll be consequences'

i was warned once, fired while having my second warning.

Quote from: silvertone on May 06, 2012, 12:20:00 PM
also to Make sure we keep out the riff raffw e Pay our employees the least amount money Possible we expect perfect performance For our Bullshit at the lowest price. just like our food
actually the burgers are between 5 and 7 dollars  bassir;
but yeah and even then being 5-10 minutes late means virtually nothing, place isn't even open yet when I have to come in, and i'm a goddamn cashier / lobby janitor. it's not like anyone's even relying on me or like i've caused anything to be delayed, they just make me go home as soon as people stop coming in for lunch anyways
oh and you're not allowed to get your share of the tip jar unless you work until 4, which they make sure is only like 2 people
seriously what
i was starting to get pissed off at this grill guy anyways because he's a total cock who buddies up with only the managers to get special treatment

the only thing i'm going to miss is the free meals

snoorkel

It's ok you can probably find a better job

Hiro

Quote from: vziard on May 06, 2012, 12:45:42 PM
It's ok you can probably find a better job
let's hope

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

fuck em

they'll be consequences
"they will be consequences" is the name of my new deathcore side project btw hiro you are on vocals

Travis

Sux Dude Get Better Soon.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Failure on May 06, 2012, 11:25:43 AM
five guys
their burgers are really, really good

but they play their music too loud

you'll find a better place to work

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up