October 02, 2024, 07:26:36 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

kill myself

Started by Hiro, May 03, 2012, 01:35:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

should i

no (i don't care (might as well))
3 (21.4%)
no (yes i want you to but am being polite)
3 (21.4%)
no (i am a conformist and think death is bad)
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Hiro

okay nope back to wanting to die

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

i feel like i'm going to get fired soon
can't afford rent anymore
can't get out of the lease
still doing shitty in school
haven't figured out summer school shit
might lose all financial aid
feel like i'm losing my friends
i'm not going to make new friends or meet any girls
my family's already struggling financially and my dad is a piece of shit
i don't want to be a burden on anyone anymore but there's literally nothing i can do about that
even if i die that's not going to help anything

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

May 05, 2012, 01:36:31 PM #34 Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 09:52:24 PM by N o t S i d
Quote from: Heads on May 05, 2012, 12:18:55 PM
i feel like i'm going to get fired soon
can't afford rent anymore
can't get out of the lease
still doing shitty in school
haven't figured out summer school shit
might lose all financial aid
feel like i'm losing my friends
i'm not going to make new friends or meet any girls
my family's already struggling financially and my dad is a piece of shit
i don't want to be a burden on anyone anymore but there's literally nothing i can do about that
even if i die that's not going to help anything
maybe but it's just one job and if you feel like that then look for a better one/different one. you don't have to stay there forever and you're not going to.
maybe work two jobs for awhile
if you want to live somewhere else put your place on craiglist and see if you can get someone to buy out your stake in the lease. idk. that's what we did when whatshername ditched us.
drop out if you don't like it. college isn't going anywhere. maybe pell grants are but if you're going to fail the classes anyway then it's not worth having and you're wasting the money
yeah probably, but probably not because they hate you, but moreso because people just go different places. Take boyah, we've had numerous people come and go and most don't leave because they hate us, they just do other stuff.
that's a bold face lie and you know it.
fuck your dad. you can't do much about your family but if they made it for however many years they've been around they can keep going.
you're twenty. you're going to be a burden on someone. just relax.

i had a therapist (who was really good and I never showing up for one of our appointments) tell me that if you're not happy doing what you're doing, what would you be happy doing.

I think a big thing that is scary for a lot of us is that we get pushed in one direction so we don't really get a chance to stop and examine if it's really the path we want to take. It's ok to not know. I spend a lot of my time not knowing what I'm going to do. I moved to GA and I didn't have a job or any savings, but I made it work.

The point is if you're not happy where you're at, then change it. There are always options.

Travis

piano moths

Don't die YoU'Re cooler than a lot of people. I still wish you came to my birthday part.y  hocuspocus;
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on May 05, 2012, 09:30:10 PM
Don't die YoU'Re cooler than a lot of people. I still wish you came to my birthday part.y  hocuspocus;
this is really nice, thank you carly.  giggle; move to flag already!

Hiro

Nyerp

kougraducky

Please don't kill yourself, Hiro!!! I'll miss your hair too much!!!
Plus, you're really nice and put up with my stupid textsssss!!

strongbad

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 05, 2012, 01:36:31 PM
maybe but it's just one job and if you feel like that then look for a better one/different one. you don't have to stay there forever and you're not going to.
maybe work two jobs for awhile
if you want to live somewhere else put your place on craiglist and see if you can get someone to buy out your stake in the lease. idk. that's what we did when whatshername ditched us.
drop out if you don't like it. college isn't going anywhere. maybe pell grants are but if you're going to fail the classes anyway then it's not worth having and you're wasting the money
yeah probably, but probably not because they hate you, but moreso because people just go different places. Take boyah, we've had numerous people come and go and most don't leave because they hate us, they just do other stuff.
that's a bold face like and you know it.
fuck your dad. you can't do much about your family but if they made it for however many years they've been around they can keep going.
you're twenty. you're going to be a burden on someone. just relax.

i had a therapist (who was really good and I never showing up for one of our appointments) tell me that if you're not happy doing what you're doing, what would you be happy doing.

I think a big thing that is scary for a lot of us is that we get pushed in one direction so we don't really get a chance to stop and examine if it's really the path we want to take. It's ok to not know. I spend a lot of my time not knowing what I'm going to do. I moved to GA and I didn't have a job or any savings, but I made it work.

The point is if you're not happy where you're at, then change it. There are always options.

this is good advice

?????

Die for Dethklok

strongbad

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Go Up