October 02, 2024, 07:31:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what the fuck dea

Started by strongbad, May 02, 2012, 08:39:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/daniel-chong-ucsd-san-diego-dea-149758275.html
this is nuts  akudood;
and why was there meth in his stall
why does the dea have meth laying around

akudood; akudood; akudood;

Travis

this just in: DEA are scumbags

snoorkel

you reap what you sow, fucking deserves it for skipping school to smoke drugs

Mobius135

Surprised they didn't open fire, after all, he WAS smoking pot with his friends.
.gif[/img]

strongbad

apparently they just forgot about him

[spoiler]i think the dea got too high on 4/20[/spoiler]

Hiro

i was thinking of the des for some reason. fuck them too, they denied me food stamps and denied my sister health care.

Socks

I hope this kid gets filthy rich, when I read about it earlier I was incensed, and a little disgusted. It's only another person, hey, who has the time to actually devote some attention to it? I can't forget a fucking lemon slice where I work at yet they can forget a kid for days and 'sorry' is the best action they can offer to rectify the situation?

strongbad

my friend brought up a scary thought

if the kid would have died in the cell do you think that they would have told anybody?

Snowy

Quote from: ilovesloths on May 02, 2012, 11:51:25 PM
my friend brought up a scary thought

if the kid would have died in the cell do you think that they would have told anybody?
If anyone found out, they probably would have made a public statement saying he killed himself or something to cover their asses.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snowy on May 03, 2012, 04:53:47 AM
If anyone found out, they probably would have made a public statement saying he killed himself or something to cover their asses.
this

and they'd claim he had loads of drugs on him as his "reason" for doing so

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 03, 2012, 04:57:51 AM
this

and they'd claim he had loads of drugs on him as his "reason" for doing so
If anyone asked why he was detained for so long I could see them saying that he was being unruly and violent.

Mobius135

What did they do with his friends who were smoking pot? Some terrible friends for just abandoning him.
.gif[/img]

Socks

Quote from: Mobius135 on May 03, 2012, 07:54:54 AM
What did they do with his friends who were smoking pot? Some terrible friends for just abandoning him.

Yes they should have had x-ray vision and superman busted him out of jail.

strongbad

that does bring up a good point though
i'm sure that his friends were aware that he was missing after they had their run in with the dea, but they were also pretty powerless compared to the dea

silvertone

he was at a party and it was raided in the morning afterwords
they all were probably arrested.

ALSO, this is a big step forward because the DEA is actually Apologizing, this is not Common. it is only a little thing though.

Go Up