July 01, 2024, 01:31:29 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyagers watching one playing video games streaming thread

Started by PLEASEHELP1991, April 15, 2012, 05:47:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

because when someone streams, it's like we all are playing the video game.
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

i think streaming is dead on boyah

though anime stream is slowly dying
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

Thyme

Quote from: Haunter on April 15, 2012, 05:51:49 PM
i think streaming is dead on boyah

as far as videogames go, all we'd need is kaz to get a decent internet connection and start streaming again

silvertone

i think all of boyah's central energy collapsed as soon as kaz stopped streaming and we are running off the reserves. we will soon be dead.. .forever...

Classic

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: silvertoné on April 15, 2012, 05:57:49 PM
i think all of boyah's central energy collapsed as soon as kaz stopped streaming and we are running off the reserves. we will soon be dead.. .forever...
where did the energy go into then...
I love [you]

Snowy

I tried streaming 2 weeks ago

It's not worth the effort, nyerp will just start bitching and moaning about how imperfect it is and how you aren't kaz

And before anyone asks, that's exactly what happened 2 weeks ago

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm going to try using my video camera as an external webcam because the internal isight sucks
I love [you]

Samus Aran

i've always simply used the isight, and it's been fine for me. yes, of course the quality takes a hit, but not so much that it stopped you guys from watching, apparently.

also, i don't even know what is i do that kept you guys enjoying my vidya streams so often anyway, anyone can talk while playing a game lol.

anyway, a "better internet connection" is not something that's likely to happen any time soon, i'm afraid. but it's not really just a problem with the connection - when livestream itself was stable, there weren't really any problems. at least for users like david and tec, the streams were usually fine (at least, not too laggy) here at the apartment...but eventually it seemed like everything changed. it's all basically a bunch of shit - the internet connection, procaster, and livestream's servers combined.

regardless, with any luck, i won't be in this apartment anymore by this summer, so at least i'll have the privacy to stream whenever i feel like it. whether or not the connection is up to it...we'll see about that i guess.

and i have often thought about starting to stream again. but i haven't really been playing that much vidya lately, so that's part of the reason i haven't bothered.

Thyme

i'd totes stream if canadian ISPs weren't as evil as those evil corporations you see in kids movies >.<

silvertone

when i move out i can stream me playing n64 games and saying stupid shit

Samus Aran

Quote from: silvertoné on April 15, 2012, 07:03:30 PM
when i move out i can stream me playing n64 games and saying stupid shit

i'm having flashbacks to when i had to do parts of majora's mask over again because the fucking game froze TWICE during streams

goddamn

silvertone

Quote from: Cirno on April 15, 2012, 07:07:09 PM
i'm having flashbacks to when i had to do parts of majora's mask over again because the fucking game froze TWICE during streams

goddamn

i never saw that ;_;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up