September 28, 2024, 07:16:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mario Party 2

Started by me003, April 10, 2012, 03:01:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

me003

Kinda sucks now, or maybe I'm just playing alone. The minigames just seem shitty. They're either really easy or take no skill at all and it's BULLSHIII!!!
I downloaded it on my wii from the virtual console which...I don't need to go there.

I'm just wondering what games have you gone back to that just aren't the same?

Mario Tennis is still fun though.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Wrench

It's because you are playing alone. I still adore that game to death.

Going back to Driver 2 wasn't the same as before. GTA pretty much made it irrelevant.

YPrrrr

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mario Party 2 is still my favorite because of the costumes.

I used to love 007: Nightfire when i had my gcn, I played it...last year? anyway it's not quite as cool as I thought. Though I still had some fun. I just kind of blew through it.

Patrick Stickles

Fuck you and everything you stand for. Mario Party 2 might possibly one of the best games released for the N64. I once played Hot Rope Jump for hours, using all my limbs to control all 4 players, and got my way to well over 100 jumps (of course the feet tended to lose first, but it was fun).

I can Mecha Marathon my way to just shy of 50 yards. I learned how to button mash in that shit.

If you pass by the hootenanny in Western Land then you are a horrible person. Also if you don't send the Bowser Parade to as many people as possible including yourself in Bowser Land I don't want to be your friend. And you better hire the fucking Space Patrol in Space Land because fuck speeders man people die that way.

Fucking fuck you.
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: CM Wrench on April 10, 2012, 05:25:45 AM
It's because you are playing alone. I still adore that game to death.

Going back to Driver 2 wasn't the same as before. GTA pretty much made it irrelevant.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMSNNXt7uI&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

I remember this being much cooler.

Samus Aran

mario party 2 was probably the best game in the series, and it was pretty damn fun back in the day with friends, but at it's core it's just a decent game really

i wouldn't really play it anymore lol

Wrench

Quote from: Cirno on April 11, 2012, 04:52:09 PM
mario party 2 was probably the best game in the series, and it was pretty damn fun back in the day with friends, but at it's core it's just a decent game really

i wouldn't really play it anymore lol

whatever kax

you're gay

Samus Aran

Quote from: CM Wrench on April 12, 2012, 10:20:03 AM
whatever kax

you're gay

my superior tastes won't allowed me to be swayed by such amazing, original concepts as Look Away

Hiro

Quote from: Cirno on April 12, 2012, 12:09:30 PM
my superior tastes won't allowed me to be swayed by such amazing, original concepts as Look Away
they did a new version of that one in 9 where 1-3 different directions appear on the screen and everyone has to look in a direction not listed

9 is so fucking different and way shorter but it's kind of fun actually

Go Up