September 28, 2024, 07:25:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

go get kid icarus

Started by Patrick Stickles, March 27, 2012, 09:55:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on April 05, 2012, 05:51:21 AM
if you have a 3ds there is no reason to not buy this game because if you don't have it you will not experience maximum potential of 3ds gaming system

Truer words haven't been spoken

Placebo Headwound

So guys: best weapons?

My favorite are my Hedgehog Claws with 4 range/5.5 melee. They have a small stamina and dodge boost and cause petrification. giggle;

Classic

Patrick Stickles

orbitars blow

i had some sick pandora claws i got rid of stupidly ugh

but uh i don't play online too much is why my friend code is not on here
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Placebo Headwound

My friend was able to make a 5.5range/6melee Magnus Club. It has Petrification +2 and -2 peril attack boost. He gave it to me through street pass.

It murders everything, with a dashing charged shot doing around 200 damage. akudood;

Wrench

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 11, 2012, 09:22:44 PM
My friend was able to make a 5.5range/6melee Magnus Club. It has Petrification +2 and -2 peril attack boost. He gave it to me through street pass.

It murders everything, with a dashing charged shot doing around 200 damage. akudood;

Not a big fan of clubs, but that is pretty badass

I'm currently rocking a Lancer Staff with 3 range/2.5 melee. Knockback Def +1, Evasion +1, Standing ch. Shot +1, In peril autododge +2, and Shot defense -1.

Only on chapter 10 and I'm replaying older levels with higher intensity right now

Patrick Stickles

magnus club is certainly a gamble my friend

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on April 12, 2012, 01:43:43 PM
magnus club is certainly a gamble my friend
Is it? I do pretty well with it with the exception of my occasional fuck-up because I misjudged the weapon's range or something. The petrification certainly helps a lot.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 13, 2012, 01:56:13 AM
Is it? I do pretty well with it with the exception of my occasional fuck-up because I misjudged the weapon's range or something. The petrification certainly helps a lot.
it has 0 range :)

Placebo Headwound

0 range, but every normal enemy will die in 1 hit.

The only trouble is against the occasional boss.

Go Up