June 17, 2024, 06:54:10 AM

1,531,266 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How long is your nipple hair?

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 27, 2012, 05:20:28 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

well obviously you wash it but for a week or so you still have a pile of clothes soaked with semen, just sitting there in your room
seriously i only use the bathroom for this kind of stuff

snoorkel

Quote from: Hiroglyph on March 29, 2012, 12:32:11 AM
well obviously you wash it but for a week or so you still have a pile of clothes soaked with semen, just sitting there in your room

yeah

Andria

Quote from: Hiroglyph on March 29, 2012, 12:32:11 AM
seriously i only use the bathroom for this kind of stuff

ow much do you think we fap? i't's only a fe w articles of clotingn

Mando Pandango

i set all of my clothes in my laundry hamper and then ejaculate on top of it, then stir it up like a salad
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on March 29, 2012, 01:14:00 AM
i set all of my clothes in my laundry hamper and then ejaculate on top of it, then stir it up like a salad
this made me laugh so hard oh god

Snowy

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on March 29, 2012, 01:14:00 AM
O_0

I usually just use a tissue because once I'm done I just throw it away. No clean up, etc.

Thyme

Quote from: vziard on March 28, 2012, 11:51:43 PM
somehow, this seems to be the case

if you don't like By The Throat most then ???? that album is some of the ~realest shit anyone ever wrote~ plus e fucking DIED

i do like by the throat but idk where that came from lol 5thgrade;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

before i cum i pull out and put a vice grip on my dick then i bolt to the mailbox and blast my load into it.

Hippopo

Socks

tissues are too flimsy and soak too fast and tear and stick to fleshy things. i need a bounty paper napkin for my onslaught.

?????

Quote from: Thyme on March 29, 2012, 06:17:17 AM
i do like by the throat but idk where that came from lol 5thgrade;

I think he meant to quote my post.

How could we let this topic die?

I still think that cumming in your socks is really strange. Also, I know kleenex are flimsy. That's why you put down multiple kleenex and ball it up when you're done. The idea of dedicating a sock for cum is so weird to me (assuming you're not going to wear it again).
Die for Dethklok

hobbit

i usually fertilize my neighbor's garden with mine

Pyrate

i know someone who masturbates in the bathroom and comes in the toilet does anyone else do this?

silvertone

i think a lot ofp eople do that acuta ly . but it is like target practice while trying to please yrself???

Thyme

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on April 05, 2012, 10:08:55 PM
I think he meant to quote my post.

rofl oh god

i meant the ben frost album

[spoiler]>thyme
>listening to hip-hop[/spoiler]

Go Up