September 28, 2024, 07:27:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah!

Started by Socks, March 03, 2012, 08:40:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

So much bad refball against you, and it will. girl;

Socks

Also I have a question, what viewing mode do you play in? And, is there a way to make an 'ultimate' composite 'dream team' for exhibition matches and such versus the computer.

ME##

I use the television broadcast view.

Hmm, I guess one could use the ultimate team feature to do that, but it'd take awhile to earn all the credits to buy the better card packs I'd imagine.  Unless you were willing to fork over real money to EA to buy them, that is.

Socks

Quote from: Dovydas on March 21, 2012, 08:55:27 PM
I use the television broadcast view.

Same. I've wanted to explore with the 'dynamic' view but I like the situational awareness of tele broadcast even at the sacrifice of certain detail.

Quote from: Dovydas on March 21, 2012, 08:55:27 PM

Hmm, I guess one could use the ultimate team feature to do that, but it'd take awhile to earn all the credits to buy the better card packs I'd imagine.  Unless you were willing to fork over real money to EA to buy them, that is.

Umm I already forked over my damn money when I bought the game! What kind of gimmick crap is this to get you to play their game for insanity and if that is not enough pay them again to play more of their game.

I guess I will just stick with AC Milan.

ME##

Quote from: Socks on March 21, 2012, 08:59:59 PM
Same. I've wanted to explore with the 'dynamic' view but I like the situational awareness of tele broadcast even at the sacrifice of certain detail.

Umm I already forked over my damn money when I bought the game! What kind of gimmick crap is this to get you to play their game for insanity and if that is not enough pay them again to play more of their game.

I guess I will just stick with AC Milan.
Same here. 

And yeah, microtransactions suck.  I've given up on my ultimate team because of the silly nationality rules in almost all of the tournaments and the fact that their contacts are only several matches long at best. awdood;

Socks

I guess they couldn't leave out of the game all of the drama diva stuff and give us total control.

Commander Fuckass

March 21, 2012, 09:24:13 PM #141 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:26:42 AM by Dovydas
FIFags general

[User was banned for this post]
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

I'll show you fifa gags on the field anyday.

Go Up