September 29, 2024, 12:36:14 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What do you have passion for?

Started by strongbad, March 13, 2012, 09:01:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Something that I've been thinking about a lot lately. There are so few things that I genuinely enjoy enough to consider myself passionate about them. I guess that's how it works though.
Definitely have a passion for Melee, which is okay with me i guess. Also have somewhat of a passion for going on hikes, although I don't do it as much as I wish I did. Same goes for bike rides. I wish I had a friend to go biking with in my college town :(
I really want to find passion in school. I'm working hard to enjoy it, and the more involved I seem to get the more I seem to enjoy it, so maybe I'm on the right track.

FAMY2

I love doing research. It really doesn't matter what subject as long as I have a semi understanding of it.

Socks

I have always been really good at almost anything I've tried to do, because they can be learned, but the thing that I end up doing most, and seem resigned to do, is just living and experiencing and trying to find some meaning or understanding from it, not to apply it to anything else, just in itself to know it. It seems almost trivial to say this but first and foremost this is the innate desire that I hold.

Oh, and I have always had a passion for beautiful women, more specifically, a beautiful woman. It's one of those things that comes so easy and so naturally and it feels so good it is just wonderful. Romance, with another, best high in life hands down and it don't cost nothing but your heart, who could make a better deal? Give me more I say, till the day I die, I'll be thinking, hmm... she has the loveliest smile.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

I am resisting the urge to say fashion

I love college football. I read about it daily, even though the season isn't until August.

Thyme

Quote from: NDDR on March 13, 2012, 09:24:47 AM
I am resisting the urge to say fashion

I love college football. I read about it daily, even though the season isn't until August.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPr1Xe0Y4g&ob=av2n[/youtube]

srsly

Socks

Quote from: Thyme on March 13, 2012, 09:26:01 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taPr1Xe0Y4g&ob=av2n[/youtube]

srsly

Normally I don't listen to posts like this.
But I listened to it and I imagined YPR being passionate about fashion and dressing to this tune jamming out to it and buttoning and putting things on.
It pretty much took the seriousness out of his post.

YPrrrr

I don't think I should ever really be taken that seriously considering I don't mean half the things I say girl;

Thyme

Quote from: Socks on March 13, 2012, 09:44:28 AM
Normally I don't listen to posts like this.
But I listened to it and I imagined YPR being passionate about fashion and dressing to this tune jamming out to it and buttoning and putting things on.
It pretty much took the seriousness out of his post.

mission accomplished srsly

piano moths

i guess i'm pretty passionate about making art and music.am i that passionate about anything.... idk....i'm dumb
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on March 13, 2012, 10:42:37 AM
i guess i'm pretty passionate about making art and music.am i that passionate about anything.... idk....i'm dumb

being a free spirit is passion enough for me.

??????

i am passionate on getting to the BOTTOM OF THINGS
mainly with people so i go deeply in them and then draw out their essence so i can eat it

i guess, in a way
i'm passionate of robbing and stealing

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

snoorkel

winning

i also like reading alot like more than anyting

Mando Pandango

don't worry ypr i got your bratz joke
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up