September 29, 2024, 04:29:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Secret Question

Started by Socks, March 13, 2012, 08:02:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

What is your Boyah secret question, in the little profile area where it asks for codes and passwords, secret dreams and desires, what did you put there to remind yourself of some vague and obscure reference?

Long, long ago, I asked myself whether I was gay.
And should the answer change I am no longer worthy of anything, much less a Boyah account.
Rediscovered this now and thought it was funny.

YPrrrr

I actually haven't put anything since I won't forget my password

Normally I go with where were you born or first pet or where did your parents meet though

FAMY2

One of Hyper's names. I wish he was here.  wry

piano moths

i think its "who is the cutest whiteface?" or something which is about my cat.
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on March 13, 2012, 11:09:53 AM
i think its "who is the cutest whiteface?" or something which is about my cat.

my cat's name was pumkin'.

snoorkel

I don't have one but if iI did it woudl probably be "KoC" which means Kings of Chaos which was a really cool text-based mmorpg that I played back in 7th grade and itwas the first place I used my standard password

Socks

OH SHIT

I thought you were just kidding. How can I tell Socks what I changed his password to?

Socks

Oh wait, nevermind he can just reset it himself.

?????

Die for Dethklok

Travis

bluaki

I very much dislike the idea of security questions, especially when it's required to have one.
It ruins the entire point of a good password if you can change it by answering a personal question whose answer isn't nearly as private as a password. The correct answer to one can even vary over time.

So I have security questions disabled here, on my Google accounts, and wherever else that allows me to.

?????

I thought it was a joke :(

Does anyone IM Socks or something?
Die for Dethklok

?????

I just sent him his pass on nationstate, crisis averted
Die for Dethklok

Socks

You almost gave me a heart attack! But I figured this and noticed nothing was changed and thus allowing me to re-set my password. I figured someone was just having some fun, it's my own doing after all, and a little bit of fun never harmed anyone.

?????

March 13, 2012, 10:35:47 PM #14 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:39:57 PM by ?????
But you're persona is compromised. We will never know if you are the real Socks D:

What have I done!!!

P.S. Heart attack? I hope that was extreme hyperbole and you did not say that because you recycle passwords.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up