WHY LIVING ON CAMPUS IS GREAT: PART TWO: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: THE REVENGE: PART 3

Started by ncba93ivyase, March 07, 2012, 04:18:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Editor's note: there was no water in this toilet bowl. There normally is.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

snoorkel

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what the fuck kind of retarded college is this where they dump their burnt eggs in the toilet i mean goddamn,

Snowy

Quote from: N o t S i d on March 07, 2012, 04:25:05 AM
what the fuck kind of retarded college is this where they dump their burnt eggs in the toilet i mean goddamn,
seriously, what assholes.

??????

[/quotei mean
i would do it

ncba93ivyase

this is what i thought it was too when i first saw it befuddlement

then i looked closer and realized it was a mixture of dried shit and toilet paper

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

LCK

ncba93ivyase

when i walked in and saw this, i tried flushing

the toilet just burped and water started flowing up from under it befuddlement

[spoiler]also i took this picture like two months ago and recently rediscovered it while talking with tomboh[/spoiler]

LCK

on one of my last days of high school, one of the really...really retarded kids took a huge dump and it was the talk of the school. it was, without exaggeration, nearly the length of an arm
it was enormous and the picture was quickly circulated throughout the school and my shop teacher saw the picture and then immediately rushed to the bathroom to see it himself

oh god lol

Socks

what is this fascination wish defecating? i mean i know retards shit huge logs and other retards take pictures of it, but the life of me, this is obscene.

Samus Aran

Socks

When lightin' struck Ben Frank's kite and sent currents through
He was the first to electric boogaloo
The wop, robot and helicopter on the pavement
And in amazement, he was even Harlem-Shakin'

oh doodella;

ncba93ivyase

YPrrrr

Go Up