September 28, 2024, 07:29:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

Started by bluaki, February 25, 2012, 04:36:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bluaki

February 25, 2012, 04:36:55 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 10:38:50 PM by bluaki
Instead of one Grey version, they're releasing a pair of "third version" Pokemon games this time.

It's also notable in being a original DS, rather than 3DS, game. I fully expected Kirby Mass Attack to be the last first-party game on DS.

It's releasing Autumn this year in English-speaking regions and June in Japan.

[spoiler=new legendary forms][/spoiler]

Nyerp

Thyme

ME##

Nyerp

Thyme

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on February 25, 2012, 04:43:56 PM
a 2ds as well confuseddood;

but according to my ps3's theme settings original and classic are quite different  confuseddood; confuseddood;

Thyme

Quote from: Dovydas on February 25, 2012, 04:45:10 PM
but according to my ps3's theme settings original and classic are quite different  confuseddood; confuseddood;

i lol'd ifeelbetter;

bluaki

I don't even get what kind of distinction you guys are referring to, but I edited my post anyways huhdoodame;

original DS, regular DS, 2DS, non-3D DS, first DS, classic DS, whatever. It just runs on any one of Nintendo's handheld systems with a touch screen.

Thyme

Quote from: bluaki on February 25, 2012, 04:47:29 PM
I don't even get what kind of distinction you guys are referring to, but I edited my post anyways huhdoodame;

original DS, regular DS, 2DS, non-3D DS, first DS, classic DS, whatever. It just runs on any one of Nintendo's handheld systems with a touch screen.

we were kidding lol

and nyerp is probably saying the ds isn't old enough to be classic

Daddy

ME##

also, i wouldn't be surprised about it still being a ds game as most of pokémon's audience hasn't upgraded to the 3ds yet. 

Quote from: Khadafi on February 25, 2012, 04:50:48 PM
what about dsi feature enabled

j'ai ri ifeelbetter;

bluaki

Quote from: Khadafi on February 25, 2012, 04:50:48 PM
what about dsi feature enabled
Unannounced, but I expect them to have at least the same DSi features as the first Black/White games. There might be some other random bonus content only accessible when played on DSi or maybe 3DS.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on February 25, 2012, 04:42:04 PM
the ds is not "classic"

is this really worth complaining about? everyone knew what she meant.

Go Up