Boyahcraft Server: 173.234.239.207:25565 (New Map, 13w39b, Whitelist)

Started by silvertone, February 22, 2012, 01:41:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

you can't just go around destroying peoples houses like that.

Mobius135

Quote from: silvertone on May 02, 2012, 03:29:00 PM
whose house was that

Turns out it was our new guy, Heihachi lol. Talked to him about it at work, we're building together.

I have since rebuilt his home in full
.gif[/img]

[hedy]Zidone

Pileopuke/Baron is Baron O' Beef Dip, a regular from the Old Country days of the server who hath returned. hocuspocus;

[hedy]Zidone

Mobius135

Quote from: Zidone on May 05, 2012, 04:26:24 PM
Also, here's a map of the world with the Phallus of Oceanic Exploration cropped out.

http://i.minus.com/icITBy5a2ypQg.png

Thanks for that upload man, I'm gonna explore the northern region tonight. That south east hook is super strange though.
.gif[/img]

silvertone

Quote from: Mobius135 on May 05, 2012, 07:26:13 PM
Thanks for that upload man, I'm gonna explore the northern region tonight. That south east hook is super strange though.
i made that hook with my own flesh and blood

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Once I'm done here the land underneath the plate is going to be completely dark and full of fire and bad things but the city above is going to be nice.

Mobius135

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on May 07, 2012, 04:43:46 PM
Once I'm done here the land underneath the plate is going to be completely dark and full of fire and bad things but the city above is going to be nice.

I never see you on, and I'm never not on. When you been doing this?
.gif[/img]

wawi

[hedy]Zidone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

The goal is to create this shitty landscape beneath the plate. I'm working on removing a hell load of dirt.
Mobs are spawning in all over the place and I've been using creepers to do a lot of damage and to collect resources.

silvertone

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on May 08, 2012, 02:30:20 PM

The goal is to create this shitty landscape beneath the plate. I'm working on removing a hell load of dirt.
Mobs are spawning in all over the place and I've been using creepers to do a lot of damage and to collect resources.
you can murder those creepres and collect.. .Tnt... and use them for leveling out...villages... w/ me...

Mobius135

Quote from: silvertone on May 08, 2012, 02:55:35 PM
you can murder those creepres and collect.. .Tnt... and use them for leveling out...villages... w/ me...

Every damn village I find is raped from you. Why do you hate villages?!
.gif[/img]

Go Up