May 15, 2024, 09:45:25 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

uld skool

Started by Necro, June 09, 2007, 03:05:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Bushy

Remove Pidgeot and Butterfree, add Bulbasaur and Taurois
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Tomboh

He freed butterfree didn't he? Put in Bulbasaur.

I don't about Pidgeot though. I don't remember him. v;

Necro

Quote from: Bushybrow on June 09, 2007, 03:07:05 PM
Bulbasaur is bullshit because I say so. If I added Bulb, I'd have to add Squirtle, too. Even though he had Tauros, he never freakin' used it, so... naw.

Then again, he never uses the fucking Butterfree, either. And Pidgeot is classic, so hell no. gonk; The only one that would have a chance of getting rid of would be Butterfree, and I can't put Bulb/Squirt w/o the other, so I left them out. Though I agree, maybe Tauros would be better than the Butterfree...

Go make your own, I'm too lazy.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Tomboh

Quote from: General Grievous on June 09, 2007, 03:10:58 PM
Bulbasaur is bullshit because I say so. If I added Bulb, I'd have to add Squirtle, too. Even though he had Tauros, he never freakin' used it, so... naw.

Then again, he never uses the fucking Butterfree, either. And Pidgeot is classic, so hell no. gonk; The only one that would have a chance of getting rid of would be Butterfree, and I can't put Bulb/Squirt w/o the other, so I left them out. Though I agree, maybe Tauros would be better than the Butterfree...

Didn't leave his Squirtle with some other group of Squirtles?

Necro

Quote from: Tomboh on June 09, 2007, 03:09:32 PM

psyduck;

I can't believe it. gonk;

Pidgey was one of his first, and it was then evolved to Pidgeotto. Hew uses it a shitload when chasing Team Rocket.

It evolves near the end of that gen.... I think. sweat;

What the hell, now I'm going to go Wiki Ash Ketchum. gonk;

Necro

Quote from: Tomboh on June 09, 2007, 03:12:40 PM

Yeah, the "Squirtle Gang", or whatever. But he had it for quite a while, and just like Charizard, who he also kind of gave up, it makes a bunch of surprise appearances....

Tomboh

Quote from: General Grievous on June 09, 2007, 03:13:18 PM
Quote from: Tomboh on June 09, 2007, 03:09:32 PM

psyduck;

I can't believe it. gonk;

Pidgey was one of his first, and it was then evolved to Pidgeotto. Hew uses it a shitload when chasing Team Rocket.

It evolves near the end of that gen.... I think. sweat;

What the hell, now I'm going to go Wiki Ash Ketchum. gonk;
Oh yeah I remember now.

Pidgeotto use Whirlwind to blow away their balloon!!!

Tomboh

Quote from: General Grievous on June 09, 2007, 03:14:39 PM
Quote from: Tomboh on June 09, 2007, 03:12:40 PM

Yeah, the "Squirtle Gang", or whatever. But he had it for quite a while, and just like Charizard, who he also kind of gave up, it makes a bunch of surprise appearances....
He gave up Charizard? sweat;

I dunno half this shit. I stopped watching after the Jhoto shit started.

Necro

Holy fucking shit. I can't believe mahself.

I rembered all that. I was also going to use Lapras. And in the Wiki it says he had one. I can't believe I was right. sweat;

He released three pokemon: Pidgeot, Lapras, and Butterfree. Still, no chance I'm taking off Pidgeot, he's fucking classic.

But I just realized what I can take Butterfree off for, and holy fuck, I can't believe I forgot it. Snorlax. Fucking Snorlax.

@ Tomboh: He leaves it at some weird Charizard ranch in some mountains so it could train and get stronger.

Pancake Paraphernalia

omfg i want the FC.
number stations

Go Up