October 01, 2024, 11:22:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, February 01, 2012, 04:40:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

February 01, 2012, 04:40:59 PM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 11:54:50 AM by Snowy

Samus Aran

Andria

Just ask. If she turns you down tell her that's okay and you would like to stay friends. Then just don't be awkward

then pee inside of her butt

ncba93ivyase

February 01, 2012, 04:46:27 PM #3 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:52:35 PM by Pancake Persona
>asking out
>2012

Who seriously does this

with my woman we just had little adventures around the town and i just hugged her tight one day and then we laid down and she started scratching my head

i never used a childish thing like "lol wanna go out???"

if you want a lasting relationship, you don't "ask out" anybody. your actions should make it happen

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Andria

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on February 01, 2012, 04:46:27 PM
>asking out
>2012

Who seriously does this

with my woman we just had little adventures around the town and i just hugged her tight one day and then we laid down and she started scratching my head

i never used a childish like like "lol wanna go out???"

if you want a lasting relationship, you don't "ask out" anybody. your actions should make it happen
not everyone is you and asking someone to be your bf/gf isn't childish.

YPrrrr

I'm sort of with Lawlz... confuseddood;

Usually I just hang out with a girl a lot and then something intimate happens and then we turn it into a relationship. I asked out my first girlfriend but that was awkward lol

don't let's

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on February 01, 2012, 04:46:27 PM
>asking out
>2012

Who seriously does this

i never used a childish like like "lol wanna go out???"

So you never ask anybody to go out on a date to any specific place? You just show up out of the blue and take them to some unknown location without any specific plan laid out beforehand? Or just not do anything at all?

Andria

Quote from: NPR on February 01, 2012, 04:51:27 PM
I'm sort of with Lawlz... confuseddood;

Usually I just hang out with a girl a lot and then something intimate happens and then we turn it into a relationship. I asked out my first girlfriend but that was awkward lol
on the same note, just doing that can and often will lead to one person thinking more of what's happening than the other. I agree the actions should speak as much as words but both are needed

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Echo Weiss on February 01, 2012, 04:48:33 PM
not everyone is you and asking someone to be your bf/gf isn't childish.
no, it really is a very middle school-ish thing

i've talked with a load of friends that are in relationships and they all agreed that "asking out" in the sense of asking whether they "want to be your girlfriend" is what people who don't understand relationships do. it's pointless and doesn't really make sense.

Asking if they want to go somewhere and have fun (e.g. movies, your house, whatever) is fine and is a good plan, but directly asking if they "want to be in a relationship" doesn't make sense. Do you go up to someone who looks cool and say, "Want to be my friend so that we can hang out this week?" Usually, you randomly talk to somebody, find out you have shared interests, then end up spending time together. A relationship is a step above this and should ideally involve both parties knowing they have a strong bond and instinctively building it up.

In RPG terms, you don't ask your level 5 character to become level 50--you work with them until they get there, and in real life it's such a gradual process that there's no clear line where they become your partner.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Dead End Moon on February 01, 2012, 04:52:59 PM
So you never ask anybody to go out on a date to any specific place? You just show up out of the blue and take them to some unknown location without any specific plan laid out beforehand? Or just not do anything at all?
my woman and i were okay friends for about a month and we went to eat dinner with another friend

he went back to his house and we went back to campus and i decided i wanted to explore all the buildings on campus because it was late (around midnight) and there'd be nobody around. she decided to tag along and it was a great bonding experience

i never said "i want you to come with me so that i can maybe one day have sex with you", which is pretty much what most people do akudood;

Andria

Well of course you ask them to do things and get to know them, but gauging interest in that form of a relationship and not just assuming you are dating because you hang out and kiss or something. That's simplsimply what asking someone out is.

ncba93ivyase

Andria

YPrrrr

Quote from: Snowy on February 01, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
do I pee in her butt before or after
Before, duh. What do you think is going to be in her butt after?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

"Hey, want to get lunch next Saturday?"
"No?"
"Oh, I see..."

Go Up