October 05, 2024, 10:38:09 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I fixed it

Started by Socks, February 01, 2012, 09:09:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

This window that I seen and went over to, when I came up, because it was open. I closed this and noticed that a book was near, with a toothpick on it. I approached. The toothpick perfectly fit one of the lines on the cover, and I carefully aligned it against a row of white between two pictures. But each time that I shifted one end, to more perfectly bring it in order, the other shifted too out of place. It was a bit vexing, but thrilling at once. This came to an end, to my satisfaction. Although across the room there stood a table on which several things were strewn. I hurriedly brushed the paper away until I found myself arranging even the most obscure items upon it carefully and in full attention. It dawned on me, that around 20 minutes had passed, and I surveyed a complete mess of the rust beneath me, around me, within me. I thought, this was my life.

What ruins befall me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Socks

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on February 01, 2012, 09:10:28 AM
i'm confused

Without elaborating I don't see how I should be concerned about it.

kougraducky

Quote from: Socks on February 01, 2012, 09:09:11 AM
This window that I seen and went over to, when I came up, because it was open. I closed this and noticed that a book was near, with a toothpick on it. I approached. The toothpick perfectly fit one of the lines on the cover, and I carefully aligned it against a row of white between two pictures. But each time that I shifted one end, to more perfectly bring it in order, the other shifted too out of place. It was a bit vexing, but thrilling at once. This came to an end, to my satisfaction. Although across the room there stood a table on which several things were strewn. I hurriedly brushed the paper away until I found myself arranging even the most obscure items upon it carefully and in full attention. It dawned on me, that around 20 minutes had passed, and I surveyed a complete mess of the rust beneath me, around me, within me. I thought, this was my life.

What ruins befall me.

This is my life...also, OCD...I hate it...

Socks

Quote from: kougraducky on February 01, 2012, 09:34:15 AM
This is my life...also, OCD...I hate it...

I kind of like the ocd quirk that comes with it, because it expresses itself rather curiously and in mild form, at least most of the time.

don't let's

Socks

Go Up