I feel like there's no place on the internet to really discuss video games

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 28, 2012, 05:47:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Boyah's too slow and I know all your opinions and views anyways.

/v/'s never about games, and whenever you do post about games, the thread falls off and dies instantly

Reddit's shit because the main gaming reddit is just "my nonexistent girlfriend made a cake lol" and the website as a whole only cares about valve's trash and they instantly downvote you for any opinion that is in any way against the hivemind. Fuck reddit holy shit

so yeah wat do

i have nobody to discuss games with in real life or the internet and it makes me sad because i feel like i'm being pushed out of my hobby befuddlement

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

don't let's

What is the internet if not just one giant video game called life

Travis

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: <sub>Pancake</sub> <sup>Persona</sup> on January 28, 2012, 05:47:03 PM
Reddit's shit because the main gaming reddit is just "my nonexistent girlfriend made a cake lol" and the website as a whole only cares about valve's trash and they instantly downvote you for any opinion that is in any way against the hivemind. Fuck reddit holy shit
the cake is a lie the cake is a lie the cake is a lie times one million
I love [you]

snoorkel

Cosmic Ada

Most discussions I see about games are stat-related bullshit, like Pokemon stuff or FPS shit. It's stupid.

Go Up