May 08, 2024, 12:09:44 PM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Playing games with Boyagers

Started by ME##, January 15, 2012, 09:24:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Makaveli on May 22, 2012, 04:10:50 PM
wait what akudood; why was i not informed of this
what exactly is the dlc

mostly maps and skins, but there's at least one new gameplay mode as well (siege)

i'd just download all of it lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Tomboh

silvertone

how do i get my battle.net account back if i dont remember my elementary school bs answer.

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Quote from: Tectite on May 27, 2012, 08:02:57 PM
can we actually organize a six-person game :|

not with strangers.  the game apparently has an issue with splitting us up when it's not done randomly when we only have four or five people.  confuseddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on May 27, 2012, 09:05:03 PM
not with strangers.  the game apparently has an issue with splitting us up when it's not done randomly when we only have four or five people.  confuseddood;

well i think the idea of a six-person game was to do 3v3s lol

we already know we can't do stranger danger matches with more than five people, it won't even let you select it

Kalahari Inkantation

six person game as in six boyagers, lol

we've been successful just once ever :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectite on May 27, 2012, 09:14:03 PM
six person game as in six boyagers, lol

we've been successful just once ever :|

we SHOULD be able to sometime since it's summer now cry;

and i mean for active boyagers who can play, we've got kaz/tec/david around all the time...and popsi who plays a lot, and hiro and dp sometimes and hopefully ypr as well.

so why is it so difficult to get one going  akudood;

Kalahari Inkantation

dp hates uncharted, but we also have boognish akudood;

and i'm almost certain there's at least one other person who owns the game and has played online (steal?), so in theory we could have up to an eight-person boyah match

that would be amazing :'(

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectite on May 27, 2012, 09:20:32 PM
dp hates uncharted, but we also have boognish akudood;

and i'm almost certain there's at least one other person who owns the game and has played online (steal?), so in theory we could have up to an eight-person boyah match

that would be amazing :'(

yeah, steal played with us once, that was fun

it's just he's kind of impossible to get ahold of for most of us almost all of the time lol, and i don't think he usually has an internet connection capable of online gaming

silvertone

i am going to buy unCHARTED right NOW BECause i wnat to play with u guys. do u guys use mic.s  cna i talk to you guys. i want to call all of you "fucker deaths"

silvertone

i am only goign to play online if you guys have mics. or at least some of u guys

Go Up