September 20, 2024, 10:47:21 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

slaughter the Trolls

Started by silvertone, January 04, 2012, 09:20:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Please report trolls into this thread so we can commence the Extraction of Hatred using the guillotine as the purging tool. May Justice prevail and Evil Heads roll

PLEASEHELP1991

the French Silvertone Revolution
I love [you]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I nominate Richard Gere as the first one to rest on the chopping block.

Just look at that smug bastard's face. He's a plotter and a schemer and I have it on good authority that he hates god too.

One down.

silvertone

idk who that is, but fuck me dead if no one is going to die tonight.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on January 04, 2012, 01:03:23 PM
idk who that is, but fuck me dead if no one is going to die tonight.

Quite a few years ago hollywood had this big iron cast and they poured wax and electronic components into it and out popped that guy.

He made money for a few studios once upon a time doing slurpy romance flicks and now he's just another shriveling hunk of viscous wax and rusty metal parts.

Time to Terminate Mr Gere.

silvertone

the more i learn about Hollywood the more i am convinced they need to be abolished from Art.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on January 04, 2012, 01:20:21 PM
the more i learn about Hollywood the more i am convinced they need to be abolished from Art.

Not going to happen. They own art.

silvertone

we must storm the gates of Hollywood, bloodbath. No Mercy, for reclaiming art.

don't let's

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on January 04, 2012, 01:23:31 PM
we must storm the gates of Hollywood, bloodbath. No Mercy, for reclaiming art.

Then we'll call it a crusade and a few thousand years down the line people will read about it in their holographic books in their history classes on mars and wonder what the fuss was all about.

wawi

silvertone

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on January 04, 2012, 01:35:59 PM
Then we'll call it a crusade and a few thousand years down the line people will read about it in their holographic books in their history classes on mars and wonder what the fuss was all about.
hollywood would censor the Art Part cos in the future they control all the media.

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on January 04, 2012, 01:41:13 PM
hollywood would censor the Art Part cos in the future they control all the media.
i thought they already do
I love [you]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on January 04, 2012, 01:41:13 PM

I'd like to think that there'd be at least a small handful of individuals that would carry the torch and try to spread the word. Like some underground association passing around cracking DVDs of banned films.

Samus Aran

Go Up