October 02, 2024, 11:21:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah has been pissed lately

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 18, 2011, 09:45:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 12:55:31 PM
a mutual friend of snorkel and I's described boyah last night as "not a very well to do group of people" and "not quite having it all together" and "very unhappy"

ITT: my failing love life

what mutual friend of ours knows anything about boyah?  doodhuh;

Samus Aran

i think that impression of boyah is an exaggeration anyway. we might have a lot of lonely people here but at the same time i think most boyagers are at least happy where they are. just because they don't go outside much doesn't equate to "not quite having it all together."

Kalahari Inkantation

i made exactly the same number of posts as you did yesterday, and even on they few days i'm less active i still usually at least hit the quota :|

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on December 18, 2011, 01:23:19 PM
what mutual friend of ours knows anything about boyah?  doodhuh;

This is Michael.

applesauce

Also while it wasn't him that said that, I know the Christmas Jew has an account here that I'm sure he hasn't used in a couple years, but he did actually use it for a few weeks at one point.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 01:26:25 PM
This is Michael.

oh, I saw an article about a body found by the UMN boathouse and I assumed it was his

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 01:27:20 PM
Also while it wasn't him that said that, I know the Christmas Jew has an account here that I'm sure he hasn't used in a couple years, but he did actually use it for a few weeks at one point.

yeah, they should all be active here, I know they'd like it 5thgrade;

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on December 18, 2011, 01:29:00 PM
oh, I saw an article about a body found by the UMN boathouse and I assumed it was his

yeah, they should all be active here, I know they'd like it 5thgrade;

He has a woman now, I hear.

Also he seems to have settled down a good deal over the last year, quite like yourself.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 01:31:50 PM
He has a woman now, I hear.

! impossible

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 01:31:50 PM
Also he seems to have settled down a good deal over the last year, quite like yourself.

well, though i would not call myself or ever hope to be settled down, i hope for his sake that he is no longer prey to the evils of synthetic marijuana, and that he's found some worthwhile goal to pursue that involves killing his mother.

Nyerp

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 12:55:31 PM
a mutual friend of snorkel and I's described boyah last night as "not a very well to do group of people" and "not quite having it all together" and "very unhappy"

ITT: my failing love life

well fuck that faggot. what the fuck does he know? akudood;

p.s. i've spent the entire year of my life developing backwards as a person and i'm stuck in a hole forever and i'm full of myself and i need to die :)

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on December 18, 2011, 01:38:30 PM
! impossible

well, though i would not call myself or ever hope to be settled down, i hope for his sake that he is no longer prey to the evils of synthetic marijuana, and that he's found some worthwhile goal to pursue that involves killing his mother.

Settled down in the sense that you don't do heroin or coke or start dumpster fires anymore.

Also his dad moved to NYC.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on December 18, 2011, 05:55:41 PM
Settled down in the sense that you don't do heroin or coke or start dumpster fires anymore.

Also his dad moved to NYC.

good boredom killers, I would still be if I was stuck in Minnesota probably

and i don't blame him.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Nyerp on December 18, 2011, 03:33:48 PM

p.s. i've spent the entire year of my life developing backwards as a person and i'm stuck in a hole forever and i'm full of myself and i need to die :)
me and you both sister

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectrinket on December 18, 2011, 01:26:00 PM
i made exactly the same number of posts as you did yesterday, and even on they few days i'm less active i still usually at least hit the quota :|

still, during your campaign in the last week of last month, you were hardly ever even present on boyah and yet you complained endlessly about activity :|

Kalahari Inkantation

i had a reasonable excuse that week :|

ME##

tec was on his man period last week, don't be so rude kaz

Go Up