September 28, 2024, 05:12:39 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do other people in your family play vidya?

Started by Samus Aran, December 18, 2011, 09:28:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

My sister Amanda plays vidya quite a bit. Mostly she plays pretty lame stuff on the Wii, lots of shovelware and stuff, but she also plays a lot of the better games. She's got both Mario Galaxies and Kirby's Epic Yarn. She particularly enjoyed the N64 and has a few favorites on the Gamecube too.

From what I can tell, these are her favorite games:

Harvest Moon 64
Mario Kart 64
Kirby 64
Pikmin
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart Double Dash
Kirby Air Ride
Wind Waker
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Stadium (both of them)
Pokemon Snap
Rhythm Heaven
Just Dance
Rock Band 2
inFamous

She's currently addicted to Red Dead Redemption.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Azunyan on December 18, 2011, 09:28:21 AM
My sister Amanda plays vidya quite a bit. Mostly she plays pretty lame stuff on the Wii, lots of shovelware and stuff, but she also plays a lot of the better games. She's got both Mario Galaxies and Kirby's Epic Yarn. She particularly enjoyed the N64 and has a few favorites on the Gamecube too.

From what I can tell, these are her favorite games:

Harvest Moon 64
Mario Kart 64
Kirby 64
Pikmin
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Kart Double Dash
Kirby Air Ride
Wind Waker
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Stadium (both of them)
Pokemon Snap
Rhythm Heaven
Just Dance
Rock Band 2
inFamous

She's currently addicted to Red Dead Redemption.
wrench;

also my dad plays Ace Combat games
my sister used to play Final Fantasy games before she got pregnant

that's about it
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Thyme

YPrrrr

Yeah my brother and my dad do...

My dad is still mad at my mom for throwing away his Commodore 64. He's also gotten rather involved in some MMOs. He used to like shooters too but he got kind of tired of them after Iraq

Andria

my dad plays purely racing games

my one brother plays mainly call of duty games

and the other has a wider selection of games he likes, but thinks halo is the greatest and didn't even know what skyrim was till I told him a week or two after it came out. At least he actually got the game and loved it though

Classic

My entire family does. Even the parents. They're not the Wii Sports gamer either. Full on Mario Kart and FPS games.

Nyerp

December 18, 2011, 12:15:46 PM #6 Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 03:25:53 PM by Nyerp
my brother plays more video games than i do (whitch is udnerstamdable since i dont evn play vidoegames)

my dad used to play them a long time ago but basically stopped after he got tired of mario kart & star fox 64

my older sister used to be a SNES hog but lost interest in vidya but has a wii now and stuff

uuuummmm...my younger sister just watches me or my brother play games. i tried to get her to play oot once, but she practically started hyperventilating at the first deku baba. yeah. and she was 15/16 at the time.

bluaki

My sister (12) plays some Nintendo games like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, and Zelda, though she still hasn't progressed very far in any single game. I'm getting her a Wii for Christman and I think she'll play games much more often after that n_n

Recently she watched almost my entire playthrough of Skyward Sword and also made her own file that hasn't progressed all that far (just finished the first dungeon, I think)

Except for one, who is an infant, all my cousins (on my mother's side) play video games to some extent. My mom and her siblings used to play arcade games very often as children and teenagers, but haven't really touched video games since then. I don't know about my father's side of my family at all.

Kalahari Inkantation

my younger brother does, and his tastes were pretty similar to mine right up until this generation (he's now a cawadoody fan)
and prior to this generation my older brother would play absolutely everything, though today all he has is a fratbox and a wii and i'm not sure either gets much use anymore

my sister was interested in games for like a week

nobody else cares about them and my parents despise them dittodood;

PLEASEHELP1991

my sister just plays Brain Age and/or Pokemon Black on her DSi XL
I love [you]

Daddy

don't let's

Yep. My sisters and my mom all did. My mom doesn't really anymore, and I only that one of my sisters still regularly play. I'm not sure about the other two.

silvertone

my brothers all Play  lots of Video Game:
youngest plays FPSes mostly
2nd Youngest plays whatever is popular on xbox
oldest plays skyrim.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

My brother does, I'm sure my mom plays some games from time to time.

Go Up