September 28, 2024, 07:19:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Video game enemy you hated the most

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 18, 2011, 09:24:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Tectrinket on December 18, 2011, 08:08:09 PM
i only ever had serious problems with them in oot because i honestly found them horrifying

it's actually the floormasters that bug me more in that game, because it's just annoying that the little ones will turn into adult floormasters if you don't kill them fast enough.

you're too easily scared lol

Kalahari Inkantation

floormasters were bad because killing them was annoying, i've always hated enemies that split into smaller pieces

but wallmasters were the stuff of nightmares awdood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

the only thing I was ever afraid of in LoZ was the fucking loufa that ate your shield because holy shit it's a fucking brown loufa.

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 18, 2011, 08:15:22 PM
the only thing I was ever afraid of in LoZ was the fucking loufa that ate your shield because holy shit it's a fucking brown loufa.

like-likes

in my most recent playthrough of ocarina of time, which i streamed, a like-like in the "bottom of the well" mini-dungeon actually managed to get to me THROUGH  some steel bars. and when it spit me back out, i was back on the other side of the bars again, unable to get to the like-like to kill it and get my shield back. so the game fucking stole my hylian shield BECAUSE LIKE-LIKES CAN EAT YOU THROUGH WALLS. BULLSHIT.

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler][/spoiler]

to this day i'm still terrified of the well because of that thing

ME##

Samus Aran

you know david, if you just played wind waker, you'd be able to talk about floormasters. because they're in the next dungeon you're supposed to do, so obviously you haven't been playing it...

n_u

[spoiler]well actually i think you can do the wind temple before the earth temple but i never did[/spoiler]

ME##

Quote from: Azunyan on December 18, 2011, 08:33:50 PM
you know david, if you just played wind waker, you'd be able to talk about floormasters. because they're in the next dungeon you're supposed to do, so obviously you haven't been playing it...

n_u

[spoiler]well actually i think you can do the wind temple before the earth temple but i never did[/spoiler]

>implying i don't have to find the triforce crap first

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dovydas on December 18, 2011, 08:58:10 PM
>implying i don't have to find the triforce crap first

...you don't. doodhuh;

the king of red lions doesn't even tell you about that until after you've beaten those two dungeons doodhuh;

ME##

Classic

Kalahari Inkantation

...ew

why does it look so shiny and smooth and even more revolting bvlfnvfd;vns smithicide; awdood;

Wrench

Pyrate

Ok, if I have to fight [spoiler=kinda spoilish idk maybe]The Imprisoned[/spoiler] one more fucking time in Skyward Sword... >:( I don't care if bosses don't count, I hate this motherfucker.

Go Up