September 28, 2024, 09:19:13 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Video game enemy you hated the most

Started by Commander Fuckass, December 18, 2011, 09:24:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

These fuckers made insanity mode a hell hole  akudood;

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: steal on December 18, 2011, 07:17:19 PM
this x1000

you know, the castlevania series honestly has a lot of annoying enemies lol

thankfully the games never seem to put fleamen and medusa heads in the same areas

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

wallmasters are fucking awesome though because they're like a free easy 20+ rupees

at least, in the 3d games. they're annoying in alttp because they drop down much faster. in the 3d ones you have like five hours before they finally come down. i practically get impatient waiting for them to drop.

Nyerp

it's not like they're just in alttp for the 2d games...and are they even in the 3d games past MM...are they even in MM...

Kalahari Inkantation

they may have been easy to beat but when i first played oot they scared me to treats

[spoiler]in fact, they still do[/spoiler]

it was that horrifying entry with the shadow and the whooshing noise wry

They kept me from actually beating OoT for years. sillydood;

ncba93ivyase

Anything that recovers if you don't kill it fast enough.

especially those zombie things in the binding of isaac that turn into a pile of meat and recover if you can't hit its 1x1 pixel hitbox

it's not so bad when they're alone, but they always give you like 2987348294729 in a room and like 5345 other enemies that shoot you from a distance

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on December 18, 2011, 07:49:44 PM
it's not like they're just in alttp for the 2d games...and are they even in the 3d games past MM...are they even in MM...

of course they're not just in alttp for the 2d games, but the ones in alttp particularly annoy me. for one thing, it's because they reside in my least favorite dungeon, the dark world forest one. for another, they're faster and just generally more obnoxious.

in the original zelda, they're really slow and come out of the walls in very predictable ways...and i don't think they're in zelda 2 nor awakening, so...

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 18, 2011, 08:02:06 PM
Anything that recovers if you don't kill it fast enough.

yeah seriously

i hated and was terrified of wind waker's stalfos as a child for that reason

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Azunyan on December 18, 2011, 08:05:48 PM
of course they're not just in alttp for the 2d games, but the ones in alttp particularly annoy me. for one thing, it's because they reside in my least favorite dungeon, the dark world forest one. for another, they're faster and just generally more obnoxious.

in the original zelda, they're really slow and come out of the walls in very predictable ways...and i don't think they're in zelda 2 nor awakening, so...

i only ever had serious problems with them in oot because i honestly found them horrifying

Go Up