October 02, 2024, 07:23:56 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is "Baby It's Cold Outside" about date rape?

Started by Daddy, December 18, 2011, 06:54:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

The girl keeps saying no but the male keeps convincing her to stay.   At one point in the song she asks what is in her drink.

I feel this song is promoting date rape.

silvertone

Socks

I have noticed too how coy and wolfish the male singer sounds, just begging, whispering and sweetly convincing her to say and enjoy whatever the warmth brings. It is very sensual with overtones of fucking.

sans culottes

maybe if it was released during our less prudent modern age, it would just be called "its cold, lets fuck"
I support BUSH

Socks

Quote from: sans culottes on December 18, 2011, 10:11:22 AM
maybe if it was released during our less prudent modern age, it would just be called "its cold, lets fuck"

Less prudent more stupid. It would be a duo of Justin Biber an Little Wayne sucking each other's dick, as Lady Gaga performs cartwheels and Nicki Punjab drags a doll around. Two lines will be said, over and over and over.

YPrrrr

Nah, I'd say it's about a girl who has no intention of sticking to her convictions.
Quote from: Socks on December 18, 2011, 10:15:15 AM
Less prudent more stupid. It would be a duo of Justin Biber an Little Wayne sucking each other's dick, as Lady Gaga performs cartwheels and Nicki Punjab drags a doll around. Two lines will be said, over and over and over.
Don't forget the pitbull n_u

Andria

Quote from: Socks on December 18, 2011, 10:15:15 AM

I imagine we'll see that soon enough

Go Up