October 03, 2024, 04:15:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Reactions to Seeing a Dog in Real Life.

Started by silvertone, December 17, 2011, 12:35:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

no matter What, if you are walking around and see someone walking their dog, go over a friends house and they have a dog. driving and you see a dog in someone's backyard. wat you do.

i normally just say "dog"  and if it is a friend's dog i pet the dog. please post stories about interacting with dogs in this thread.  happydood;

silvertone

this thread is mostly oriented towards people who DO NOT own a dog or have irl dog friends, but still love dogs.

YPrrrr

Little dog, think about kicking it
Medium dog, think about petting it
Big dog, think about riding it
Guard dog, consider finding indoor shelter

silvertone

why would you kick a dog based on it's size, it didn't choose to be small

LCK

it's a well known fact amongst friends that when i see a dog, i will bellow "doooooogggg"
i love doggies

YPrrrr

Quote from: silvertone on December 17, 2011, 12:43:45 PM
why would you kick a dog based on it's size, it didn't choose to be small
Did it choose to yap constantly akudood;

If it's quiet, it is safe  lubdoods;

silvertone

Quote from: Trevor on December 17, 2011, 12:44:41 PM
it's a well known fact amongst friends that when i see a dog, i will bellow "doooooogggg"
i love doggies
  DOoOOoOOOoooOoOGs

that is a good thing to say and a good thing to do (love dogs)
Quote from: NPR on December 17, 2011, 12:47:44 PM
Did it choose to yap constantly akudood;

If it's quiet, it is safe  lubdoods;

1st amendment

YPrrrr

silvertone

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

snoorkel

if we see a dog. even if we're driving and it's across 5 lanes of traffic. we say doggeh!!! and look at the dog.

often when we go to the grocery store there is a doggeh tied up outside. sometimes big dog, sometimes couple big dogs(!), always ver firiendly!! so we stop and say helo pet dog.

ONE TIME we were walking at night and there was little dog (i think collie?) barkin behind a gate. we went and said helo pet little dog. this dog keeps looking nervously behind like there's something there. as we're walking away we look up and WHOA!! THERE IS A DOG ON THE ROOF. there is Major Husky standin on the roof. just watchin us.

ME##

small dog-poor cat substitute
medium dog-small dog
large dog-king of dogs, also best sort of dogs

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on December 17, 2011, 02:28:22 PM
if we see a dog. even if we're driving and it's across 5 lanes of traffic. we say doggeh!!! and look at the dog.

often when we go to the grocery store there is a doggeh tied up outside. sometimes big dog, sometimes couple big dogs(!), always ver firiendly!! so we stop and say helo pet dog.

ONE TIME we were walking at night and there was little dog (i think collie?) barkin behind a gate. we went and said helo pet little dog. this dog keeps looking nervously behind like there's something there. as we're walking away we look up and WHOA!! THERE IS A DOG ON THE ROOF. there is Major Husky standin on the roof. just watchin us.

i think i need to move to cali. see all the dogs in front of grocery store.

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on December 17, 2011, 03:47:33 PM

i think i need to move to cali. see all the dogs in front of grocery store.

it's actually the best part about goin to the store because usually there's a doogeh tied up

silvertone

i been to a LOT of grocery stores around where i lived and i never once saw a dog tied up infront of the store. lots of methed out ppl around though.

Go Up