October 02, 2024, 01:30:17 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah 2.0 YOU DECIDE

Started by Daddy, December 15, 2011, 02:57:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which would you rather see for Boyah 2.0's launch

Sooner Launch with some new planned features being rolled out
4 (26.7%)
Delayed Launch with all the planned features included
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Go Down

Daddy

My adderall infused mind has given me quite a bit of ideas in my mind.

also arguing with gayfelt about why his idea is stupid and won't work did make me think of work arounds for "ghetto" reasons it might work, as well as a few optimizations in various mods and scripts the forum has.

Getting these all ready would greatly delay Boyah 2.0's launch (we are just working on themes now and a few minor porting issues with mods) if I tried to include them all at launch.

I can just slowly roll features out over the few weeks / months after launch without anything currently ready being delayed.

UP TO YOU

snoorkel

Daddy

I would be too but if it takes me longer to finish a mod and then I get caught up in school the launch may be delayed significantly longer than I had hoped.  saddood;

Delayed does give you more time to finish the themes and does seem like a more "complete" transformation off the bat.

I just don't put too much faith in myself having a timeline better than "when I do it".

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Khadafi on December 15, 2011, 02:57:17 PM
My adderall infused mind has given me quite a bit of ideas in my mind.

also arguing with gayfelt about why his idea is stupid and won't work did make me think of work arounds for "ghetto" reasons it might work, as well as a few optimizations in various mods and scripts the forum has.
wow rude
also take up an adderall habit and delayed launch pls
I love [you]

ME##

the first option is known as the google approach.

i support the latter. Reichdood;

Daddy

Quote from: Dovydas on December 15, 2011, 03:02:26 PM

I was going to joke that it was "Boyah 2.0 Beta" on aim baddood;

anyhow whatever wins will be the course of action, i will run for 24 hours idk.  I see the merits of both and also prefer the latter.
I just know how i am which is why i picked the former.   

Snorkel don't wait until I finish my mods to start the themes though. baddood; 

If they are ready when i work on the mods it's easier for me to code mods for easy install/uinstall on the themes without manual editing. giggle;

However some things do require me to tell you what i'd be doing in the mod like the class thing  for supercharged i mentioned.  THIS IS TEAM WORK JMV

snoorkel

I won't wait too long to start the themes, I just can't do them in the next 4-5 days probably.

and yeah delayed launch with more features pretty much always works out better. let's roll it out 90%+ complete

Hiro

I would rather you guys roll it out incomplete and slowly finish it over time because otherwise it's just going to take an obscene amount of time or never happen at all, you'll just keeping trying to make everything perfect and such. Still, I don't just want to have 2.0 early if it's going to be missing huge things and be too unfinished.

ME##

Quote from: Hiroglyph on December 15, 2011, 03:33:57 PM
I would rather you guys roll it out incomplete and slowly finish it over time because otherwise it's just going to take an obscene amount of time or never happen at all, you'll just keeping trying to make everything perfect and such. Still, I don't just want to have 2.0 early if it's going to be missing huge things and be too unfinished.

google chrome user supporting half baked ideas being released too early, not surprised. ifeelbetter;

Daddy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dovydas on December 15, 2011, 03:02:26 PM

or the Bethesda n_u

Daddy

Quote from: NPR on December 15, 2011, 03:41:51 PM
or the Bethesda n_u
we can go the call of duty route

BOYAH 2.0 MAP PACK 15

actually  BOYAH 2.0 SHOULD START INCLUDING ADD ONS AKIN TO DLC THAT WORKS SO WELL AND MAKES GAMES 100% BETTER srs

silvertone

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on December 15, 2011, 03:43:59 PM
we can go the call of duty route

BOYAH 2.0 MAP PACK 15

actually  BOYAH 2.0 SHOULD START INCLUDING ADD ONS AKIN TO DLC THAT WORKS SO WELL AND MAKES GAMES 100% BETTER srs
... it would pay for server costs goowan

ME##

boyagers should just buy overpriced adderall from jmv to support boyah's server costs.

Go Up