September 28, 2024, 07:18:28 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I want to get my bro a vid game for christmas, halp

Started by snoorkel, December 14, 2011, 04:32:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

my mom said he's been obsessed with Skyrim.

he doesn't have Skyward Sword yet but I'm pretty sure he has a Wii.

IS UNCHARTED ONLY FOR PS3????

what are some really cool PS2 games besides SoC/ico? (I think I already gave him my old copies of those)

Hiro

I wonder if he would like minecraft?
Uncharted is PS3 only
Skyward Sword YESSSSSSSS

snoorkel

also this thread is serious. I was thinking of getting him Skyward Sword and something else

YPrrrr

snoorkel

silvertone

ratchet and clank is a really good ps2 game Series

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

snoorkel

minecraft and humble bundle are good ideas, it might be cooler to get him hard copies of things though

Wrench

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

December 15, 2011, 09:51:31 AM #9 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:03:57 AM by N o t S i d
for the ps2....

I really enjoyed the way of the samurai series, though that was just personal preference. you play a samurai and you have to help either this old samurai warlord, his dick son's rival gang, or the poor townsfolk (which consists of an old man, a 40 year old blacksmith, some chick, and a black guy with an afro)

well that was the first one, there was a second one I never really got too spend time with.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

snoorkel

cool ty for suggestions. unfortunately i can't get him anything M-rated or which otherwise signifies anything but wholesome Christian fun, because of our mother .

got him skyward sword though and maybe will still get a ps2 game.

Samus Aran

silvertone

Go Up