September 28, 2024, 07:29:07 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The new humble indie bundle is fucking great

Started by strongbad, December 13, 2011, 11:03:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

bluaki

This bundle has more games I've actually heard of before than the others. Aside from Cave Story (I have the Wii version, which is nearly the same as Plus, though getting it on PC is nice), I didn't own any of these games before buying this bundle.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

a few of the games I can't run due to an outdated graphics card, but that will soon be resolved

I had a few issues with super meat boy, like him breaking through walls and floors and dying. also i can't get wall jumping down pat.

Samus Aran

I always end up hardly playing the games I get from these so I'll probably just not bother this time. Besides, I already have Cave Story (because it's actually free, or at least it was) and Super Meat Boy.

strongbad

Quote from: Azunyan on December 14, 2011, 04:58:59 AM
I always end up hardly playing the games I get from these so I'll probably just not bother this time. Besides, I already have Cave Story (because it's actually free, or at least it was) and Super Meat Boy.

This bundle is worth it even without those two games. Bit Trip Runner is so fucking good

Commander Fuckass

buy it for boyah strongbad y/n

or atleast post the link so we could also download it
I want to play Gratuitous Space Battles so bad  :'(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Kefka on December 14, 2011, 07:33:55 AM
buy it for boyah strongbad y/n

or atleast post the link so we could also download it
I want to play Gratuitous Space Battles so bad  :'(

Fuck that
pirate it if you're going to be that way, either way the developers make no money

Patrick Stickles

What the fuck was it for anyway?

Hiro

Samus Aran

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

"huh huh imma just  pay a penny when i could just pay like 5$ and help a charity and keep this thing going"

-people

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 16, 2011, 01:11:11 PM
"huh huh imma just  pay a penny when i could just pay like 5$ and help a charity and keep this thing going"

-people

well of course it's better to actually pay a few bucks, but technically, i'm sure he CAN afford to get the games

strongbad

oh sweet all the soundtracks are available for free if you purchased it
i pirated the bit.trip runner sound track yesterday lol. such an awesome sound track.

Andria

Quote from: Azunyan on December 16, 2011, 12:48:17 PM
you don't have a penny?

don't encourage that

paying a penny actually costs the humble bundle people money  akudood;

if you are going to be cheap at least pay like 75 cents to a dollar to cover the transaction fees

Go Up