October 03, 2024, 02:08:20 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PBRB2012: Successful Implementation

Started by snoorkel, December 11, 2011, 10:22:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

December 11, 2011, 10:22:43 PM Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 10:38:09 PM by vziard
You'll notice that the board index looks a little different today:

- Sports is gone. Forever. Please direct sports discussion to Offline Discussion, feel free to create any sports-related thread you want (including new chat threads for whatever sports).

- 'IRL Land' has become 'Offline Discussion.' You are encouraged to post anything relevant to your personal 'real' life, including topics about sex, clothing, irl problems…

- Serious Discussion is now 'Philosophy & Scholarly Debate', with a slightly more serious tone. Please make use of it! (Post your writing!)

- Tech board now has a broadened theme meant to be a catch-all for internet/tech/science topics.

- There is a (slightly) new 'Esoteric & Occult' board. That should be fun.

Edit: These are in no way meant to be permanent changes, so if anyone feels further adjustments (or unadjustments) need to be made, speak up

snoorkel

Also, I'm sorry Nyerp, everyone voted for it. cry;

Nyerp

snoorkel

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

bluaki

I'm guessing my chat thread post reminded you to do this? girl;

Offline and Scholarly boards both have descriptions that are a bit too long. I think it'd be better to fit it within two text lines on the board index

snoorkel

Quote from: bluaki on December 11, 2011, 10:57:47 PM
I'm guessing my chat thread post reminded you to do this? girl;

Offline and Scholarly boards both have descriptions that are a bit too long. I think it'd be better to fit it within two text lines on the board index

Indeed, sir.

Indeed, sir!

strongbad

I like it! The names of the boards are much more engaging.

snoorkel

Quote from: MF Doom on December 12, 2011, 12:40:33 AM
I like it! The names of the boards are much more engaging.

Thank you. And we are pleased to see that you are listening to Therapy At 3. Reichdood;

don't let's

macrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

silvertone

Samus Aran

snoorkel

Socks

I warned you about this, now IRL LAND is lost. :'(

Also, I see that no one else's custom name rank changed, how come mine says ' Boyager's SXE'?

I was only gone a few days because I was busy with work and now I have no idea who or where I am anymore?

What has Boyah become?

Andria

Quote from: Socks on December 12, 2011, 09:44:13 AM
I warned you about this, now IRL LAND is lost. :'(

Also, I see that no one else's custom name rank changed, how come mine says ' Boyager's SXE'?

I was only gone a few days because I was busy with work and now I have no idea who or where I am anymore?

What has Boyah become?

I believe the change other people's user title item was restocked so I imagine that is what happened to you

Go Up