October 06, 2024, 08:13:12 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Tales of Graces F, for the two other users who give a shit

Started by Samus Aran, December 09, 2011, 09:38:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Thyme

rofl that music
rofl those corny friendship dialogues

[spoiler]i love it ifeelbetter;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on December 09, 2011, 09:40:49 PM
rofl that music
rofl those corny friendship dialogues

[spoiler]i love it ifeelbetter;[/spoiler]

i love how the games make no effort to stop being as stereotypically anime as possible

[spoiler]it's so silly that it's heartwarming ifeelbetter;[/spoiler]

silvertone

Thyme

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on December 09, 2011, 09:42:42 PM
i love how the games make no effort to stop being as stereotypically anime as possible

[spoiler]it's so silly that it's heartwarming ifeelbetter;[/spoiler]

Yeah. I'm not being sarcastic at all, by the way. I loved Symphonia and Tales games in general for this. ifeelbetter;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

probably a day one purchase.

only tales game I've played is symphonia. what other games should I play? is there one for the 360?

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 09, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

only tales game I've played is symphonia. what other games should I play? is there one for the 360?

actually yes, tales of vesperia is a 360 exclusive and it's amazing. it's my favorite tales game. of course, it's only exclusive because the ps3 version (which has more content) was never localized.

akudood;

but yeah play that, definitely. in addition, abyss is on the ps2. those are the other two "modern" tales games that everyone should play, basically.

Thyme

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 09, 2011, 09:45:28 PM

Vesperia.

This post actually made me a bit angry. Not really because of you, but rather because Vesperia is so far a 360 exclusive and the only current-gen HD Tales game and I'm totes jelly and you didn't even know it existed.

madood;

ME##

bluaki

Quote from: silvertone on December 09, 2011, 09:44:48 PM
is this the one where you get the miku costume
Yes. There's Code Geass costumes too of Zero, CC, Suzaku, and Kallen.

Is this the first time North America gets the second version of a Tales game? Before this, hasn't it either been the first version only or no release whatsoever?

Samus Aran

Quote from: bluaki on December 10, 2011, 12:28:54 PM
Is this the first time North America gets the second version of a Tales game? Before this, hasn't it either been the first version only or no release whatsoever?

yes yes and yes

ME##

didn't we get the sequel to symphonia... no matter how much you wish that it didn't exist  n_u

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Dovydas on December 10, 2011, 03:56:13 PM
didn't we get the sequel to symphonia... no matter how much you wish that it didn't exist  n_u
yes
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up