October 05, 2024, 09:19:53 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT?!?!

Started by piano moths, November 28, 2011, 11:40:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

when you make a fist
would it still be called a hand?
i don't even know
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

November 29, 2011, 12:53:21 AM #16 Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 12:57:44 AM by Chompskyan Grammar
so peculiar was the feeling i had
I was on Facebook and saw my name.
I thought the spelling looked strange at first because there are so many vowels. But then I said it out loud in my head. "Ryan"
It's almost Nyan forwards.
n +yan comes from yan,so r+yan must be a cat king or something
IT LOOKS SO WEIRD
I love [you]

applesauce

disco box suicide.

okay really I am so tired I just woke up and didn't mean to sleep oops and I don't have a phone charger bah

??????

i feel like that when sober

it intensifies greatly that i get stirred if you repeat it for a couple of times

piano moths

Ryan has a lot of consonants, more than vowels. But it's not like I was unsober when I made this. It's sort of like the name "Calyn" it looks funny because there are so many consonants. I feel like for a name of five letters, for seems like a lot of consonants.
And then I just thought it was funny that when I meet people and when people think about me it's funny that they identify me with the name "Carly"

It's equally funny for anybody, with any name I just don't know another "Carly"
kill them w kindness

Nyerp

you do know that the 'y' is a vowel in that case, right? confuseddood;

piano moths

Quote from: Nyerp on November 29, 2011, 08:46:25 AM
you do know that the 'y' is a vowel in that case, right? confuseddood;

I know that Y is sometimes a vowel and I understand the sound it makes in this situation is like a double 'ee' or an 'ie' but I still think it looks funny because, even though I understand why can sometimes be a vowel I mostly recognize it as a consonant... Especially if I am only paying attention to how to name is spelt?  confuseddood;
kill them w kindness

Socks

I was high AND in a comfy warm bed when this was puzzling the world last night. Having just taken my morning hit, your decision was the right one Skylark. Even though Y is a chromosone and Carl is Carl, your name is still very beautiful. I think about the genesis of words and terms to phrases and places all of thw time. I mean, kitchen, REALLY? Where the fuck did that come from. Then there is alabaster and bastard shit like that. It's kind of bananananas.

piano moths

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 08:54:24 AM
I was high AND in a comfy warm bed when this was puzzling the world last night. Having just taken my morning hit, your decision was the right one Skylark. Even though Y is a chromosone and Carl is Carl, your name is still very beautiful. I think about the genesis of words and terms to phrases and places all of thw time. I mean, kitchen, REALLY? Where the fuck did that come from. Then there is alabaster and bastard shit like that. It's kind of bananananas.

Socks, why you always gotta be the best  giggle;
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 29, 2011, 08:59:07 AM
Socks, why you always gotta be the best  giggle;

Because I like you and because I had really harsh parents. Nothing is ever good enough for them.

InbredPsychosis

TAKE UR MEDICINE

silvertone

Go Up