October 05, 2024, 11:24:20 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT?!?!

Started by piano moths, November 28, 2011, 11:40:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

so peculiar was the feeling I just had.

I was looking at facebook and I saw my name. "Carly"
I thought the spelling looked strange at first because there are so many consonants. But then I said it out loud in my head "Carly". So when people see me or I introduce myself it's "Carly" Carl Y

IT LOOKS SO WEIRD
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

1. You're high
2. Yeah some names really do look weird when you break them down. Anything does really. Ever look at noses or ears? Weird as shit

piano moths

Quote from: NPR on November 28, 2011, 11:56:27 PM
1. You're high
2. Yeah some names really do look weird when you break them down. Anything does really. Ever look at noses or ears? Weird as shit

IDK why how weird my name is spelled hasn't snuck up on me when I'm high before. There are many consonants. 4/5?!
eyes and noses are strange. I like the nostril part, that's pretty goofy.

The thing is, I really wish I have smoked in the past four hours, but I just don't know if it's worth not smoking tomorrow morning
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 28, 2011, 11:59:49 PM

IDK why how weird my name is spelled hasn't snuck up on me when I'm high before. There are many consonants. 4/5?!
eyes and noses are strange. I like the nostril part, that's pretty goofy.

The thing is, I really wish I have smoked in the past four hours, but I just don't know if it's worth not smoking tomorrow morning
Exactly, which is why your avatar has neither. Nostrils are goofy but then I think of the entire nose and its structure is so odd.

I don't know what you mean by this last part which probably means you are on shrooms and/or acid. But I am drunk so I am not in the most relateable frame of mind

snoorkel

piano moths

Quote from: NPR on November 29, 2011, 12:02:40 AM
Exactly, which is why your avatar has neither. Nostrils are goofy but then I think of the entire nose and its structure is so odd.

I don't know what you mean by this last part which probably means you are on shrooms and/or acid. But I am drunk so I am not in the most relateable frame of mind

Lol I am on neither shrooms nor acid! Drunk drunky monday early morning drunky.
All I mean was I wish I was high, and I would smoke right now but if I smoke right now I can't smoke before class tomorrow (I only have a small amount of weed) and I'm just not sure if smoking now is worth not smoking tomorrow morning

Quote from: vziard on November 29, 2011, 12:05:19 AM
WHAT?!?!

"Carly"  bassir;
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 29, 2011, 12:07:45 AM
Lol I am on neither shrooms nor acid! Drunk drunky monday early morning drunky.
All I mean was I wish I was high, and I would smoke right now but if I smoke right now I can't smoke before class tomorrow (I only have a small amount of weed) and I'm just not sure if smoking now is worth not smoking tomorrow morning
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No. Save it for the morning. Then you will have two time periods of non-sobriety as opposed to the one. Plus being drunk and high is okay but highly forgettable. For me at least it's usually just a recipe for sound sleep. Then again I'm not the biggest fan of sleep

piano moths

Quote from: NPR on November 29, 2011, 12:14:19 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No. Save it for the morning. Then you will have two time periods of non-sobriety as opposed to the one. Plus being drunk and high is okay but highly forgettable. For me at least it's usually just a recipe for sound sleep. Then again I'm not the biggest fan of sleep

I think I knew all along I would save it for morning. Yes. This is true. Well, tomorrow after I smoke the weed after class I will get more weed so I guess it isn't even a problem. I used to not really like getting cross faded, but I don't drink very much and when I do now I always smoke.

Why don't you like sleep?
I love sleep. But lately I have been sleeping less which I am really happy about. My friends all sleep so much I noticed this break
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 29, 2011, 12:16:38 AM
I think I knew all along I would save it for morning. Yes. This is true. Well, tomorrow after I smoke the weed after class I will get more weed so I guess it isn't even a problem. I used to not really like getting cross faded, but I don't drink very much and when I do now I always smoke.

Why don't you like sleep?
I love sleep. But lately I have been sleeping less which I am really happy about. My friends all sleep so much I noticed this break
Yeah for some reason people like smoke of some type or another when drunk. It's sort of weird to me. I don't see how cigs become more appealing when drunk. Then again I've only smoked one and that was more of a joke than anything. Weed I could see but it's just not for me.

I don't like sleep because I hate that my body needs to recharge. I wish that I had those 8 hours for other things. So sleep is almost always a regret. I like when I dream but for some reason those only seem to come when I'm sleep deprived anyway

piano moths

Quote from: NPR on November 29, 2011, 12:24:18 AM
Yeah for some reason people like smoke of some type or another when drunk. It's sort of weird to me. I don't see how cigs become more appealing when drunk. Then again I've only smoked one and that was more of a joke than anything. Weed I could see but it's just not for me.

I don't like sleep because I hate that my body needs to recharge. I wish that I had those 8 hours for other things. So sleep is almost always a regret. I like when I dream but for some reason those only seem to come when I'm sleep deprived anyway

Sometimes I have liked cigarettes more than I am drunk but I don't really smoke cigarettes normally, so being drunk doesn't change that much. I love smoking weed & being drunk doesn't really change that either. When I used to drink I'd get so drunk I couldn't smoke because I'd get the spins but that doesn't really happen to me anymore.

I could understand not liking sleep for that reason. I just love being sooooo0-00ooo comfy and then drifting off to sleep :) I also like dreams too but lately I haven't been remembering so well
kill them w kindness

Mando Pandango

man have you ever

hey man

hey have you

have you ever like

looked

at your hands man

i mean really looked

it's crazy

they can touch anything but themselves
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

cigz and liquor is the best

second only to cigz and mexican

YPrrrr

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 29, 2011, 12:31:49 AM
man have you ever

hey man

hey have you

have you ever like

looked

at your hands man

i mean really looked

it's crazy

they can touch anything but themselves
My hands just touched themselves

I don't understand that one huhdoodame;

Mando Pandango

nah man like

take your hand

and like

you got your hand

make it touch itself

it cant

it can touch anything else

it cant touch itself

dude
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 29, 2011, 12:45:26 AM
nah man like

take your hand

and like

you got your hand

make it touch itself

it cant

it can touch anything else

it cant touch itself

dude
Dude