July 04, 2024, 11:12:57 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh my god. holy shit

Started by Travis, November 28, 2011, 05:33:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

silvertone

InbredPsychosis

i fuckin LOVE THIS SHIT

I'm glad they had a few girls in there too, usually it's a bunch of skinny asian boys...supple asian boys...I MEAN WHAT
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Hippopo

Mando Pandango

My tae kwon do instructors and some of the more advanced black belts used to do performance routines like that. I mean, they weren't nearly as cool, obviously, but they existed.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 28, 2011, 08:35:45 PM
My tae kwon do instructors and some of the more advanced black belts used to do performance routines like that. I mean, they weren't nearly as cool, obviously, but they existed.
Can you do a routine like that for us?  giggle;

Mando Pandango

n

i am out of shape and out of practice
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 28, 2011, 08:38:44 PM
n

i am out of shape and out of practice
Practice with me, and we shall be like gods.

Mando Pandango

If that's some sort of buttsex metaphor I'm not falling for it.

I'M WISE TO YOUR GAME, HIPPO.

Hippopo

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on November 28, 2011, 08:40:29 PM
If that's some sort of buttsex metaphor I'm not falling for it.

I'M WISE TO YOUR GAME, HIPPO.
Fuck, you're too good.  baddood;

Socks

I did something like this today with a plastic lid and some open windows, trying to shift the air about. Pretty wild stuff.

Hippopo

Quote from: Socks on November 28, 2011, 08:45:51 PM
I did something like this today with a plastic lid and some open windows, trying to shift the air about. Pretty wild stuff.
Trying to shift the air?

With a plastic lid?

And kicking?

Did it work?

Socks

Quote from: Hippopo on November 28, 2011, 08:47:56 PM
Trying to shift the air?

With a plastic lid?

And kicking?

Did it work?

Yes a plastic lid is aerodynamic and light but has overall decent surface area for plowing through air particles. It worked. I was incredibly precise and ritual like and I vanquished all of the evil spirits and weed smoke, in my crane imitation style. But I was wearing this borderline maroon sweatshirt, so that was very awkward.

Go Up