October 05, 2024, 07:43:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girls

Started by C.Mongler, November 27, 2011, 06:46:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

put her in her place

C.Mongler

shave all ur pubes 4 revenge

C.Mongler

no but srsly is it worth being maybe used if i get fucked outta it, like my brain says huh but my dick says oh baby

FAMY2

Not all women are bad.   saddood;

silvertone

Quote from: FAMY2 on November 28, 2011, 04:36:25 PM
Not all women are bad.   saddood;

i liked both of their albums

Thyme

Hippopo

Quote from: Socks on November 28, 2011, 09:25:05 AM
I don't get into terms, but she is something to me, yes. I still have and want all of those things. However, due to an incredible amount of details which I shall not share, a little butt touching at work and some whatnot is allowed and incorporated into the larger picture. If there is some breach of trust, that is for me to decide, I don't need pointers.
Hey man, that's cool.  I'm not here to give pointers or judge.  I just thought you were the more conservative type when it came to relationships.  That's all.

Besides, I don't think I'm even remotely qualified to give relationship advice. goowan

Socks

I am the conservative type but this girl is attractive and is letting me do things to her just because I want to. It's incredibly demeaning and self serving at the same time. Once in a while, anyway. I'm a straight shooter, and a one woman man.

applesauce

I have given up on Erin.

Also, inbredpsycobro, I don't really know you, but I like you already. wrench;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: applesauce on November 29, 2011, 03:04:42 AM
I have given up on Erin.

Also, inbredpsycobro, I don't really know you, but I like you already. wrench;
what why

also i have given up on companionship in general

applesauce

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 29, 2011, 04:21:46 AM
what why

did you read the disappointment thread this weekend? also I spent a LOT of time around her this weekend, and eh, I just don't really think it's worth it. I've already put as much effort into her as is worth it.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: applesauce on November 29, 2011, 04:25:55 AM
did you read the disappointment thread this weekend? also I spent a LOT of time around her this weekend, and eh, I just don't really think it's worth it. I've already put as much effort into her as is worth it.
there are so many threads i have given up reading them all.

also ok cool. at least you gave it a shot.

did you ever pee in her butt?

snoorkel

applesauce

FAMY2

Go Up