October 05, 2024, 09:33:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

girls

Started by C.Mongler, November 27, 2011, 06:46:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

decide they want to be friends, but when you hang out decides maybe we should get back together because you cant stand not fucking me

what the bananas lol how was ur thanksgivin

piano moths

lol u make me laugh
kill them w kindness

Socks

this girl at work really likes me but when i am too friendly she does not. so today i sort of quit, and she seemed stunned to watch me go. then i was hired again and touched her butt all night long. thanksgiving was wine thanks for asking.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Socks on November 27, 2011, 07:18:53 PM
this girl at work really likes me but when i am too friendly she does not. so today i sort of quit, and she seemed stunned to watch me go. then i was hired again and touched her butt all night long. thanksgiving was wine thanks for asking.

that's eerily metaphorical

Socks

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 27, 2011, 08:14:00 PM
that's eerily metaphorical

i'm eerily metaphorical. but i really did quit and then work again.

Mando Pandango

haha girls are stupid
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

snoorkel

touching butts!!!

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 27, 2011, 08:59:44 PM
hey man lets not be sexist

Hippopo

I thought you had a girlfriend who you loved and wanted to marry.

snoorkel

Quote from: Hippopo on November 27, 2011, 10:17:52 PM

Socks has 4 girlfriends he loves and wants to marry

ME##

Mando Pandango

i seen her just the other day
jockin mike d to my dismay
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

??????

Socks

Quote from: Hippopo on November 27, 2011, 10:17:52 PM

I don't get into terms, but she is something to me, yes. I still have and want all of those things. However, due to an incredible amount of details which I shall not share, a little butt touching at work and some whatnot is allowed and incorporated into the larger picture. If there is some breach of trust, that is for me to decide, I don't need pointers.

Go Up