September 30, 2024, 12:23:26 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Grand Theft Auto V was announced

Started by Commander Fuckass, October 25, 2011, 06:56:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Thyme

dem mountains and dem valleys and dat downtown area and dem slums and dat vinewood at the end

O_0

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

I WANTED VICE CITY UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

i hope they use the same insane physics engine from naturalmotion lubdoods;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on November 02, 2011, 09:32:16 AM
^^ faggot

san andreas is all that and more baddood;

uuuuuuuugh

at least it isn't liberty shitty awdood;

Hiro

OH HELL YES WELOME BACK TO SAN ANDREAS BABY
I got chills seeing beautiful Los Santos again :'( AND THOSE MOUNTAINS AND THE IMMIGRANTS AND JUST HNNNNNG
Logo makes perfect sense now, it matches San Andreas' logo a bit.

So was the main character even shown? There were a few different people I saw that it could have been, I wonder if it really is multiple people like that rumor said, they did get the San Andreas part right. I also wonder if it's going to be just Los Santos this time or if San Fierro/Las Venturas or maybe another city are also included. Hopefully that mountain is Mount Chiliad and you'll be able to explore the wilderness again, I always enjoyed that.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Hiroglyph on November 02, 2011, 10:18:25 AM
OH HELL YES WELOME BACK TO SAN ANDREAS BABY
I got chills seeing beautiful Los Santos again :'( AND THOSE MOUNTAINS AND THE IMMIGRANTS AND JUST HNNNNNG
Logo makes perfect sense now, it matches San Andreas' logo a bit.

So was the main character even shown? There were a few different people I saw that it could have been, I wonder if it really is multiple people like that rumor said, they did get the San Andreas part right. I also wonder if it's going to be just Los Santos this time or if San Fierro/Las Venturas or maybe another city are also included. Hopefully that mountain is Mount Chiliad and you'll be able to explore the wilderness again, I always enjoyed that.
I've heard rumors that you won't be able to explore the wilderness, but then again we saw some campers in the trailer.

Also, I think the main character is shown, he's wearing a suit. Looks like a typical mobster...

What if we are reprising a character, like Tommy from Vice City, or GTA II guy? The narrator is obviously older, with a family and kids, and has ties to the mafia or whatever.

Thyme

Quote from: Hiroglyph on November 02, 2011, 10:18:25 AM
Hopefully that mountain is Mount Chiliad and you'll be able to explore the wilderness again, I always enjoyed that.

Me too. girl;

That's mostly why I'm excited for this and why David can suck my dick. baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 02, 2011, 10:30:13 AM
I've heard rumors that you won't be able to explore the wilderness, but then again we saw some campers in the trailer.

Also, I think the main character is shown, he's wearing a suit. Looks like a typical mobster...

What if we are reprising a character, like Tommy from Vice City, or GTA II guy? The narrator is obviously older, with a family and kids, and has ties to the mafia or whatever.
Based on the way he was talking it definitely seems like he's older, maybe even late 40's. For some reason though, I'm getting the feeling that he's mexican or something, don't really know why. You're probably right though, could be mafia.
Oh and based on that shot of the windmills I'm pretty sure you'll be able to explore outside of the city so HOLY SHIT YES OH GOD I WONDER HOW HUGE THIS MAP WILL BE AWESOME

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on November 02, 2011, 10:36:32 AM
Me too. girl;

WHOA WHOA WHOA LEWD

I'll admit that some locations in San Andreas are/were amazing.  Though I remember San Fierro being rather blah and boring, I may be remembering it incorrectly. ;_;

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on November 02, 2011, 10:36:32 AM
Me too. girl;

SERIOUSLY PLUS IT JUST LOOKS SO COOL WITH ALL THE WQSKJBAFEBWAJWKFJ
I don't get why you'd want it to be Vice City again anyways. I mean Vice City was a great game and location but each main series GTA game has been in a different setting, either in terms of location or time. To go back to 80's Miami would be kind of lame, and modern Miami wouldn't have half of the appeal of Vice City.

Hiro

Oh and
Quote from: Dovydas on November 02, 2011, 10:48:39 AM
WHOA WHOA WHOA LEWD

I'll admit that some locations in San Andreas are/were amazing.  Though I remember San Fierro being rather blah and boring, I may be remembering it incorrectly. ;_;
San Fierro was probably the smallest city but it was still pretty decent. There was a gay neighborhood  goowan

Oh and after watching the trailer for the 5th time I'm pretty sure I saw the main guy. It is indeed a gray-haired white man.

Andria

November 02, 2011, 10:55:29 AM #59 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:48:46 AM by Ruka Urushibara
Quote from: Dovydas on November 02, 2011, 08:07:33 AM
today is the day! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!! Bim! Bim! Bim!  i hope rockstar's site is just as bad as it was when they released the first trailer for gtaiv.  giggle;

the trailer is already out  :3

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHVW1RpjH34&feature=share[/youtube]

i just realised I replied to a thread that wasn't on the last page of this thread and it had already been seen

i'm retarded  n_u

Go Up