October 25, 2024, 08:28:32 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dear GanonMetroid,

Started by Mando Pandango, October 16, 2011, 01:50:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

QuoteYour YouTube account GanonMetroid might be eligible to earn revenue from the playbacks of your videos.

Making money from your videos is easy. Here's how it works: First sign into your YouTube account. Then review and complete the steps outlined here: [REDACTED].

If your account is enabled, we may place ads next to the videos you submit for monetization. You will earn a share of the revenue from the ads as long as you meet the program requirements.

Thanks and good luck!

The YouTube Team

Do you want to know what video triggered this?

[spoiler=I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE ALL THE VIEWS ARE COMING FROM][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbEg78Zok3k[/youtube][/spoiler]

MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES BOYAH
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

lol i have no idea how my old account [from 2005] suddenly became available for revenue sharing last week  n_u

Nyerp

Hippopo

Wasn't this a big deal when Sam and JustJack got this message too?

I fail to see the appeal of placing advertisements on  your videos and only getting a few bucks in return every month.

Samus Aran

ME##

Quote from: Hippopo on October 16, 2011, 01:57:36 PM

I fail to see the appeal of placing advertisements on  your videos and only getting a few bucks in return every month.

well if you get enough viewers, it's more than just a few bucks  n_u

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hippopo on October 16, 2011, 01:57:36 PM

I fail to see the appeal of placing advertisements on  your videos and only getting a few bucks in return every month.
i also fail to see it since my other videos don't get any views

Also it's generally regarded as a really bad idea to do this with a channel that has mostly rhythm game videos, since the audio is copyrighted and your account could get shut down at any time.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Quote from: Taavet on October 16, 2011, 02:02:34 PM
well if you get enough viewers, it's more than just a few bucks  n_u
Yes, I suppose there is the chance of seeing double digits.

silvertone

but then you turn into that ray something guy and you are better off dead.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

god fucking damnit

dipshit popsi

dipshit him now.

Mando Pandango

Go Up