October 26, 2024, 04:38:13 AM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh god

Started by applesauce, October 15, 2011, 11:23:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

FAMY2

Quote from: Molotov Emir 1986 on October 17, 2011, 05:02:45 AM
Which?

That she is having a hard time with how she treated you. Now if she only faces it and learns from it.

Wrench

This thread made sense once I realized you were not ME86.

applesauce

So on my flight today there were perfectly clear skies and we followed us52 straight down past Rochester and across i90 right over Fillamore co and into the driftless. Since we held that track striaght on until we were southwest of the quad cities, I'm pretty sure we passed within 20 miles...I definitely would have been able to see it f I had been sitting on the other side of the plane. So wierd.

Oh and Trevor, I could see Winona. Such a pretty part ofthe state, even from above.

applesauce

also I gave my mom a little synopsis of this this morning, as I hadn't yet discussed this with her at all. she was quite appalled. and she fucking loved marissa more than she loved me lol

applesauce

saddness turns to anger

silvertone

Anger turns to Violence. Do a Violence

applesauce

goddamn fuck it i'm going to go climb some buildings and you know what who gives a fucking fuck about this shit.

Hippopo

And thus, my friends, the good ol' rage phase has begun.

applesauce

Quote from: Hippopo on October 17, 2011, 05:49:58 PM
And thus, my friends, the good ol' rage phase has begun.

lol idk if this is how I will feel for a long time. I don't think I can do that. Well I don't know. I don't fucking know shit except that I'm going to meet special k down at the red line in 40 mins and we're going to go to the top of the fine arts building and climb out a window. then we're gonna climb some other stuff and fuck it that's what i'm going to do and that's what i'm going to think about and I'm going to listen to the hold steady except no ballads and no fucking connor oberst and i'm going to be more upfront with erin because who gives a fuck and I'm going to kick ass in studio this week and then go to clocktoberfest and get fucking drunk and go rafting in caves and maybe hit on cara and maybe fall down a mineshaft and die

but I won't be sad

YPrrrr

Yes you will, but all of that stuff will definitely help and this is just the natural process of recovery... you're getting better buddy girl;

snoorkel

Quote from: Molotov Emir 1986 on October 17, 2011, 05:56:24 PM
lol idk if this is how I will feel for a long time. I don't think I can do that. Well I don't know. I don't fucking know shit except that I'm going to meet special k down at the red line in 40 mins and we're going to go to the top of the fine arts building and climb out a window. then we're gonna climb some other stuff and fuck it that's what i'm going to do and that's what i'm going to think about and I'm going to listen to the hold steady except no ballads and no fucking connor oberst and i'm going to be more upfront with erin because who gives a fuck and I'm going to kick ass in studio this week and then go to clocktoberfest and get fucking drunk and go rafting in caves and maybe hit on cara and maybe fall down a mineshaft and die

but I won't be sad

this is all good idea. except to get drunk

Hippopo

I felt rage for about five months. I'm not proud of this, but it's true.

It changed from rage to sadness to rage again.  It sucks.

applesauce

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 17, 2011, 05:57:58 PM
Yes you will, but all of that stuff will definitely help and this is just the natural process of recovery... you're getting better buddy girl;

idk this weekend was such a fucking relapse

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on October 17, 2011, 05:58:17 PM
this is all good idea. except to get drunk

who knows being stuck in the ghetto pedovan with 9 people in traffic for fucking ever trying to get out of the city on friday I may even take some of your other advice if you know what I mean

Go Up