October 25, 2024, 06:25:43 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

how do you know what to do with your life

Started by hobbit, October 15, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hobbit

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

bluaki

Ever since first learning about programming, I considered it fun
and then realized people can do it for a living and make a good profit from it hocuspocus;

applesauce

I don't know what to od with my life. But I think that's kind of okay.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

snoorkel

I seek activities that further my knowledge of things I'm interested in and help me build towards the vague end goal I have in mind. I find some other things that allow me to creatively express myself while also making money, to pay for the former

Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 15, 2011, 11:21:23 PM
Ever since first learning about programming, I considered it fun
and then realized people can do it for a living and make a good profit from it hocuspocus;

what kind of programming can you do confuseddood;

vulpix

don't look to the external world & try to choose which thing that already exists to be, or what group that already exists to belong to.  instead, look inside, know yourself.  it all comes naturally after that 

bluaki

Quote from: vziard on October 16, 2011, 12:07:00 AM
what kind of programming can you do confuseddood;
I haven't really done much worth mentioning yet; a majority of all my programming work has been put into just one project: an IRC bot written in C. But it has a rather large variety of functions and data structures and manages to be like 10k lines of code.

I'm also moderately familiar with SDL, but I haven't really done much with it.

snoorkel

Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 16, 2011, 12:27:39 AM
I haven't really done much worth mentioning yet; a majority of all my programming work has been put into just one project: an IRC bot written in C. But it has a rather large variety of functions and data structures and manages to be like 10k lines of code.

I'm also moderately familiar with SDL, but I haven't really done much with it.

like a botnet bot or an auto-responder?  I've been looking for some good eggdrop scripts goonish

If you ever get into programming front-end web apps or mobile apps, let me know, I might have some interesting projects that need paid work girl;

bluaki

October 16, 2011, 12:41:16 AM #9 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 12:50:27 AM by Makise Kurisu
Quote from: vziard on October 16, 2011, 12:33:13 AM
like a botnet bot or an auto-responder?  I've been looking for some good eggdrop scripts goonish

If you ever get into programming front-end web apps or mobile apps, let me know, I might have some interesting projects that need paid work girl;
It mostly replies to explicit commands in the chat and I'm not sure what botnet/auto-responder mean. I only recently learned of Eggdrop and I think it looks like it has perhaps the same purpose as my bot, but I wrote everything myself using no more than standard C and POSIX threads, networking, and dynamic library loading functions.

I'm not very familiar nor fond of web apps, but I intend to learn to program for Android sometime and probably could make something for it. girl;

YPrrrr

I don't, but I'm not that worried about it either... I could do very little and be happy

The only worry I have is disappointing my family

snoorkel

Quote from: Makise Kurisu on October 16, 2011, 12:41:16 AM
It mostly replies to explicit commands in the chat and I'm not sure what botnet/auto-responder mean. I only recently learned of Eggdrop and I think it looks like it has perhaps the same purpose as my bot, but I wrote everything myself using no more than standard C and POSIX threads, networking, and dynamic library loading functions.

I'm not very familiar nor fond of web apps, but I intend to learn to program for Android sometime and probably could make something for it. girl;

botnet would basically be a bunch of servers that were all linked to IRC and setup to execute specific commands on the servers when the order is given through an IRC channel (e.g., forwarding a command in an IRC channel to 50 servers that would individually initiate UDP floods aka DoS attacks on a host)

you could do this yes? yes? we will be developing superweapons  jackodood;

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

silvertone

piano moths

I'm not really sure. I don't really know. I'm sure it'll come to me as I go along. Whatever I like doing most and trying to be good
kill them w kindness

Go Up