October 22, 2024, 07:20:17 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: WHICH THEME DO YOU USE

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 12, 2011, 09:52:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

wariodood;

Smokes/Forum or Board Default
13 (56.5%)
Bittersweet Red
1 (4.3%)
Bloo
1 (4.3%)
Metropilis
1 (4.3%)
Orange You Glad
0 (0%)
Outsid
0 (0%)
SMF Default Theme - Core
0 (0%)
Silver & Green
3 (13%)
Technocracy (beta)
0 (0%)
Temple
4 (17.4%)
Victrola
0 (0%)
Victrola2 (beta)
0 (0%)
technocracy2 (beta)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Go Down

Nyerp

lol @ smokes users and having to wait like a YEAR for things SMARTER boyagers already HAVE

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: vziard on October 13, 2011, 03:31:29 PM
boyah 2.0, coming soon to a boyah near you!  appeasement;
Coming December 21, 2012
I love [you]

snoorkel

Socks

Smokes is my favorite and the default. There can be nothing else, or less. Other themes and schemes don't really exist as I imagine them not to. The visuals and functions are just perfect. Smooth and sharp, crisp but fluid, Smokes is ideal for us junkies. A layout we can love and feel comfort with. Aesthetics are almost everything. The proper frame, you know, is vital to form the right sentiment. But, alas, one wish I do impart.  I have been waiting patiently and for a long time, to behold new banners and to absorb them all. I trust that this was not in vain. It's kind of like asking your neighbor to trim his lawn and take good care of it. Day after day. And they ignore your calls and pleas. So you put up a massive wall.

Come on Snorkel, don't be that neighbor. Be the neighbor that plants flowers and seeds trees, shovels snow and rakes in leaves. Because that guy, is the guy you look up and forward to.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on October 13, 2011, 04:22:11 PM
Come on Snorkel, don't be that neighbor. Be the neighbor that plants flowers and seeds trees, shovels snow and rakes in leaves. Because that guy, is the guy you look up and forward to.

boyah 2.0 will be done soon and it shall be lively and brilliant, there will be more than 1 nice theme (AND SOME CLASSIC ONES TOO, NYERP)  baddood;

don't let's

Will it have a fully customizable UI, or will that be left out until 3.0?

snoorkel

Quote from: Banned on October 13, 2011, 04:49:17 PM
Will it have a fully customizable UI, or will that be left out until 3.0?

customizable as far as different between themes, not user customizable though. unless it's easy to implement. I haven't really started working on themes yet.

silvertone

silvertone

bluaki

Quote from: vziard on October 13, 2011, 04:27:30 PM
there will be more than 1 nice theme (AND SOME CLASSIC ONES TOO, NYERP)  baddood;
Oh yeah, I should actually work on that befuddlement

I converted the two most important templates only for our skins to SMF 2.0 in like July and haven't touched it since >_<'

Mando Pandango

Quote from: bluebirdofhappiness on October 13, 2011, 11:25:54 AM
I use smokes because it's simple and easy to use. And it doesn't leave an imprint on my eyes like the dark skins seem to do.

I LIKE SMOKES. IT'S COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 13, 2011, 09:26:59 PM
I LIKE SMOKES. IT'S COMFY AND EASY TO WEAR.
no wonder why it sounded so idiomatic
I love [you]

Go Up