October 22, 2024, 03:22:35 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How was your day?

Started by Classic, October 12, 2011, 05:04:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

snoorkel

so far today has been great I stayed up until 5:30 reading then fell asleep on the couch with  lubdoods; and woke up about 16 minutes ago and drank a little water and posted on boyah.

PLEASEHELP1991

certainly better than yesterday
mourning the lost of my grandfather who passed away five years ago
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Fucking awful... Woke up at 7am for class, have alternated between the library and class ever since. At lunch I bought a soda. The sign said soda "$1.39". Apparently I picked out the winning $2.50 bottle. What a load. Then, after studying the EU for 3 hours, I have my EU class and get a 0 on a pop quiz  because I couldn't think of any countries which had elections since this semester started and I couldn't quote 3 headlines from the past 2 weeks. Then my Geography partners inform me that we are meeting at 830 to work on our project on which we will probably get next to nothing done. So that will be a great waste of my time on the only evening I have off from work this weekend.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFDLKJHSELKHFLKELFBEKBFEFJK

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 13, 2011, 03:50:37 PM
Fucking awful... Woke up at 7am for class, have alternated between the library and class ever since. At lunch I bought a soda. The sign said soda "$1.39". Apparently I picked out the winning $2.50 bottle. What a load. Then, after studying the EU for 3 hours, I have my EU class and get a 0 on a pop quiz  because I couldn't think of any countries which had elections since this semester started and I couldn't quote 3 headlines from the past 2 weeks. Then my Geography partners inform me that we are meeting at 830 to work on our project on which we will probably get next to nothing done. So that will be a great waste of my time on the only evening I have off from work this weekend.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFDLKJHSELKHFLKELFBEKBFEFJK

sounds like high schoolol

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 13, 2011, 03:53:25 PM
sounds like high schoolol
Kind of I guess... Except I don't think I ever really needed to study in high school to get an A

piano moths

today was my little brother's birthday and i made him really good cookies with my friend and played with some babies and smoked weed and gave my brother his gift which is a painting of our beloved cat. It was an exciting day. lots of kittens.
kill them w kindness

Socks

October 13, 2011, 07:46:08 PM #22 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 08:05:01 PM by Socks
I woke up showered dressed and went to work. I ate no breakfast but I had a smirk. It was a Trojan Horse, of course. I would say half asleep half mad half sad is how estranged I felt today. I was gypped a tip and thought and thought but could not reason out the ten percent. Oh well. I left. Spent my income on some drugs as I flew home. I had a meeting with the State. They sent a lady who was late. She asked me questions, I filled out forms. It was over many hours ago. I am tired now and very doped in fact. I can hardly keep the secret yo myself. Still no one knows or cares. I am alone in here but over there, I belong to everyone and everything, I sense. I guess my day was told before it had begun. For time does not move in a steady line. I write the whispers of insanity, and think of what I could have done. There are some regrets and thrills--hardly one.

Love. And love again. Until you can't find happiness and grow, old, and go down with the dead.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Socks on October 13, 2011, 07:46:08 PM
I woke up showered dressed and went to work.
that is a hell of a way to wake up.

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on October 13, 2011, 07:16:28 PM
today was my little brother's birthday and i made him really good cookies with my friend and played with some babies and smoked weed and gave my brother his gift which is a painting of our beloved cat. It was an exciting day. lots of kittens.
sounds pretty boss.

Socks

Quote from: N o t S i d on October 13, 2011, 07:48:52 PM
that is a hell of a way to wake up.

The real trick is falling asleep.

Mando Pandango

I FUCKING WORKED ALL DAY AGAIN

smithicide;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

Mando Pandango

i make minimum wage and worked 9 hours today awdood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

Go Up